Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 3/22
Perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/22
Ack! Oh no! Tony! Good description of the car, steering wheel and what it took to move it.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/22
Nicely done. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
So sweet!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Awww, so sweet! Cotton-candy-fluff and marshmallows too! I like Tony's gift. I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
NO, it wasn't. Not in my opinion. A wonderful chapter, and Tony's right. Love is the best medicine out there.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Gibbs knows he was not thinking the whole thing through now, and he's making himself hurt enough that no one else needs to, and Tony's working his way towards feeling better, so all in all, a good chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Yes, indeed he has. Then again, he just saved not only Gibbs, but Maddie as well, so Gibbs will be very grateful to Tony for that. Also, Gibbs deserves a head-slap for going rogue in the first place, but he'll learn. I hope. *Sigh* Anyway, great story!
VG LittleBear chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Hi, I always like Gibbs with Tony, so yes, I liked your story. The night at hospital was so sweet.
Thanks and cheers!
Padria95 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Holy moly. Like it? I LOVE IT! I adore how much of a hero you make Tony be, how much appreciation Gibbs realizes Tony deserves, and the father/son relationship between them that you fleshed out and emphasized. Truly masterfully written!
The Reading Elf chapter 6 . 7/31/2013