Reviews for Sweet Child of Mine
Nicely done. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
So sweet!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Awww, so sweet! Cotton-candy-fluff and marshmallows too! I like Tony's gift. I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
NO, it wasn't. Not in my opinion. A wonderful chapter, and Tony's right. Love is the best medicine out there.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Gibbs knows he was not thinking the whole thing through now, and he's making himself hurt enough that no one else needs to, and Tony's working his way towards feeling better, so all in all, a good chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Yes, indeed he has. Then again, he just saved not only Gibbs, but Maddie as well, so Gibbs will be very grateful to Tony for that. Also, Gibbs deserves a head-slap for going rogue in the first place, but he'll learn. I hope. *Sigh* Anyway, great story!
VG LittleBear chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Hi, I always like Gibbs with Tony, so yes, I liked your story. The night at hospital was so sweet.
Thanks and cheers!
Padria95 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Holy moly. Like it? I LOVE IT! I adore how much of a hero you make Tony be, how much appreciation Gibbs realizes Tony deserves, and the father/son relationship between them that you fleshed out and emphasized. Truly masterfully written!
The Reading Elf chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Great story, I loved it!
Tandy Sandman chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Can't help but go 'aww, son'. This a great story! Reading it the second time... Thanks so much for sharing!
cindythechef chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
LOVEd thiS :)
Karri chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Your British dialect snuck in there in this chapter, but overall very good so far.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
This was well written and really sweet...thanks for the great read!
Gracealma chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Awe, I really like.
Ligeila chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Sweetest story ever. Thank you for writing it!