Reviews for Midnight Blood
iluvtw chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
its kinda rubbish. i mean to be honest, ive read way better fanfics. perhaps you should edit it a lot. you got LOTS of spelling mistakes.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
okay, i'm usually one to give anything a shot

but this is weird

can you please -begging here- figure out a way to put it back so that it's BellaxEdward and JasperxAlice

please .

and i understand if you don't

but it's creeping me out

i'm a semi-fan of incest, and while i understand that edawrd/alice isn't tech incest, if seems like that to me and it's scary to me...so once again i beg of you, for my sanity, put the couples back .

oh and btw, the stories pretty good, but the couple pairings are still scaring me
TWD chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
more more more more
cjm1788 chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
an interesting concept, but a lot of it doesn't really make sense. some things that i didn't get:

- how did the pack know bella had been bitten so fast?

- why would the pack just let them go?

- on top of bella having multiple powers, she just happens to have edward's, alice's, jasper's and her mind thing. a little weird.

- bella takes her sudden change a little too well. she hasn't said a word about her parents or anything yet.

- it seemed a little weird that alice was setting bella and jasper up. even if she wants them to be happy, she seemed a little too excited about it in the beginning.

oh well. again, good concept. this is the first story i've read about what if jasper had bitten bella at the party.
minipoison chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
i like the story line and i hate to give critisism but, it needs more detail and to be a bit longer. and in my opinion the characters rushed into relationships. i think it would make your story a whole lot better. please update oh and i thought alice asking edward on a date was cute!

jordan
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
:-) i betad this story! yay oh and y isn't my b/n here hm!
Anahoney chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
i have a question. why was Alice eating cookies? she's a vampire. i thaught that they thaught that human food was discusting. not critasizing at all just wondering.

Ana
eckogirl225 chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
The story sounds good.

continue please?
OBDSW chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Your story has a very good plotline and shows great promise, and I enjoyed it. However, your grammar/punctuation are a little off, and the characters have slightly different personalities. If you slow things down a bit and allow everyone to have more character, it would be a virtually perfect story. My advice to you would be to get a good beta reader to help you sort out these issues, which I think would greatly improve the story. Don't worry, there's no rush. Slow things down, and make your chapters a little longer; it adds suspense. And don't be afraid to add some fluff to attract readers. Nice job so far. The fudge cookies made me smile. Even vampires who drink only blood need some heartwarming fudge every once in a while. After all, who doesn't?
topazforever chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
um...ok it was a little different but it was still ok.
pinkpirategirl chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Okay... The plot is pretty good. You seem to know exactly where you are going. However, there are a few things that aren't Twilight compadible. Firstly, Vampires don't cry, and secondly, they don't eat, so the fudge cookies don't make much sense... But don't think I'm like hating on you. I liked it, and I would love to read more. Plus, I think as a writer, you are allowed certain liberties, and if you want to take your's with fudge cookies and vampire tears, you are more than welcome to it! If you update, though, I will read!
mrs.edwardemmettjaspercullenxx chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
omg i think i just had a heart attack, i dont know if i can keep reading this its just to hard to handle. LOL XX
VampireeGirl chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
All human? Alice can't eat...
Hulktastic chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
vampires don't eat, it smells and tastes like dirt... so is this like AU and they can if they want? just wanted to let you know
RetteMitch chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
hey. i think its an interesting twist. but...alice can't cry or eat, can she? unless that's how you wrote it, which would be cool. id want cookies if that had happened to me, haha. anyway, keep it up.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »