Reviews for Narcissus
ZenithYore chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
NaruNaru is my absolute favorite pairing! I think I love it more than SasuNaru, ItaNaru, MinaNaru, and pretty much everyone else...Naru. If only there was more fics with that pairing. Once my writing improves, I'll try! Great story, I love your writing. -Seishin
Toa Kraka chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
As it happens, this story is the only good result when I use Google to search for "naruto selfcest" on this site, and your other story "Oblivious" is the only good result when I search for "narunaru" on this site - so, congratulations on having locked up those two searches!

IIRC, the idea of selfcest even didn't occur to me until I read ShaperV's story "Indomitable" (ID 5207262), and the filler episode "Revenge of the Shadow Clones" brought it back to the top of my mind - but the supply of such stories seems rather small, to my chagrin...
Noemi123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I have never read something like this before so I'm conflicted. I like the story... but it's my first time reading just NaruNaru so I'm like O.O. I can't describe how I feel about it. It's a great story I like but at the same time I'm huh? z(O.o)
Lady Lucirnaga chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
it's beautiful! I love, is one of the best fanfictions I've found that are NaruNaru or NaruFemNaru xD is very cute in the sense that it reflects the loneliness of Naruto and the despair of feeling loved and recognized, is very touching * - * i loving
bye bye
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Terrifying, but so, so wonderful. I love it.
Terri chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was brilliant. At first since I don't think there was a pairing in the description but I thought it was sasunaru then I right after Tsunde spoke I saw it was a selfcest and was fascinated so yeah I really like it your so good
thirdmetaphor chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This... Is fascinating. I really like the idea explored here , and NaruNaru? Pure win. I have to say that's what drew me in, although the originality of this kept me reading. So wow, good job.
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This really hit me hard. After reading it I actually cried a bit. I had never understood why people liked this pairing and now I see; it's really realistic and comforting in a sense. You're never alone because you will always have yourself.
Not sure if that's why people ship it or whatever, but this has definitely given me something to think about. Thank you for posting this :)
-Rayne-san
Addiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
"I really like to explore the darker side of the mind, don't I?" Yes, yes you do. But so do I. Theres just something morbidly fascinating about it. I supposed that's why I love your fics so much. Beautifully written, but so twisted.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Rather sad, should have turned himself into naruko
lazyass chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
that was good ! keep the good work
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I think my new favorite character is Dark!Naruto. Great story, thank you for posting it!
XxMalfoyxX chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Woah... That was intense...but good!
6th Street chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really liked this. It's something I think most have thought of, but never taken a step further. IT's a brilliant way to show the 'desperate obsession of a shunned child' as you put it. Also, congratulations on all the reviews and attention. :)
SapphireOrchids chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great fic! but so sad :( I cried.