Reviews for Trainer wars!
Lunarshade29 chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Okay, This was pretty good. But I have to say, PokeRus Won between the two Umbreon/Salamance Battles.

That was so weird with the theme song. That's not why you lost, it's just weird.

But keep on writing!
Flameboo chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Hmm...

Well...although you ARE my buddy, I have to say that PokeRus gets this round. His had a lot of plot and thought to it. I feel like it could have been a separate story.

What's with the Danny Phantom theme song?

Anyway, sorry, dude, but try your best.

-Flameboo
chap. 11 reveiw chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
um, are you a ho-oh hater?

Anyways very good.
phsycodevin chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Hahahaha! That song is probably the most daring thing you've done so far. You win. Especially with such a good battle.
shadedsanctum chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Good job I think you win!
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Wow, I may have not reviewed in a while, but during my absence, I think you've *really* improved. :) Great job!

I'm still remaining neutral on whether IRB or TW! is better. :B

Anyway, great job! Seriously! Update soon!

[Galbinus]
Kefka VI chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Sorry but I have to give this round to Pokerus
Shadedsanctum chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Pathetic! Really, it is. I've really been gratefull for all the help you've been giving me over the years, but the student has surpassed the teacher. I can write better than both you and Pokerus, and I'll show you what I mean. Just wait and see, when I create an account and type up the first chapter of Bring on the Battles! You'll see! Thanks for all your help Nathan. It meant a lot to me.
Lunarshade29 chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Hi I know I said I'd always like you both, but I'm going to ask you and PokeRus to do a battle and I'll decide ONCE AND ONLY ONCE. If one or neither of you do it, you're dead meat. It's

Umbreon vs. Salamance

PS If I say you don't win and you flame me, something will happen to you bad sport!
draconic skysong chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
I like this chapter, but there was too much, "Hit him in the face!" Make the attacks hit somewhere else as well, like the stomach, the winds, the back. It is almost impossible to get a face shot in a battle like this. Still, nice chapter. I'm going to reserve judgment on who's fic is better untill they are both complete.
anonomous chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Wow good chapy I also think you won ta round good job keep up the excelency
ty chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
you win
Both stories rock chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Wow really good I think you win this chapter but barely
Kefka VI chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Great chap but I just barely give PokeRus the win
Adam Sessler chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Okay please do a Charizrd vs a Dragonite next I want to see who will do it better for my vote.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »