Reviews for Trainer wars!
Adam Sessler chapter 10 . 12/4/2007
Okay please do a Charizrd vs a Dragonite next I want to see who will do it better for my vote.
draconic skysong chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
I'll give you some of the same suggestions I gave IRB. I want to see who can do them better battle.

three for all: celebi vs. mew vs. jirachi

another three for all: Starapter vs. swellow vs. pidgiot

blastoise vs. faraligator

venusaur vs. Sceptile

Typhlosion vs. Blazikin

Lucario vs. gallade

dragonite vs. charizard

ho-oh vs. lugia

Metagross vs. tyranitar

a third three for all: multres vs. zapdos vs. articuno

arcius vs. mewtwo

Mightyina vs. absol

dialga vs. palkia

noctowl vs. fearow

dusclops vs. gengar

Update soon!
Flameboo chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
I too can write like a man, despite not being one! Haha! What is your definition of THAT, son?

Do they use money bags anymore?

That was pretty badass.

I'm backin' you up.

-Flameboo

P.S- Hey, thanks for adding Smoke Menagerie to your new C2!
PokeRus chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
Oh yeah your chapter was alright but you heard that I won the last chapter, son.
Kefka VI chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
I'm sorry but this chapter was too short so the match goes to PokeRus. You still write good fics
Kefka VI chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
I noticed a couple inconsistencies with the game. Also I think PokeRus won this round. Keep in mind, this chapter didn't suck
Azure Butterfly chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
Pokerus, what is WRONG with you? What makes you think you can go up to someone, insult their story just because people like it better than yours, and then go around and insult their reviewers? Now, I can tell that if I go and say that jubilife's story is better than yours, you will flat-out insult me. You know what? I DON'T CARE.

If you think that insulting someone makes you look big, you are sadly mistaken. I vote for jubilife just because he is a better sport than you and is NEVER such a jerk to anyone.

Maybe if you get a reality check, I'll consider looking at your story. But as of right now, I couldn't care if you were as good a writer as JK Rowling, I still would vote for you.
Cevaztyen chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
I haven't read Intense Random battles yet, so I can't say which is better. I'll go take a look eventually.

Oh, Arceus vs. Cleffa please.
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
That was definitely an improvement from the first few battles, jubilife. Good job!

Hmm.. I'll refrain from commenting on your rivalry with PokeRus. My lips are sealed!

You could definitely still use a little more description, though. I'll take the time to compose a list of questions you can ask yourself when describing a single move.

1. How should the Trainer/Coordinator of the Pokemon using the move call the order-loudly, quietly, subtly, conspicuously, or not at all? (in which case using the move would be improvisation.) Be sure to think about motives/reasoning.

2. How should the Pokemon near the target-quickly, slowly, diving into the air/water before striking abruptly? (doesn't really apply for long-ranged moves such as Flamethrower and Hydro Pump.)

3. How does the attack look like? Remember to think about color, speed/velocity, strength/power, accuracy, shape, (in some cases) luster, state-of-matter (liquid, solid, gas), (and in some cases) STAB (e.g. a Salamence will be better at 'Aerial Ace' than an Absol), familiarity with the move.

4. How is the attack received-head-on, not-so-powerfully, blocked by a defensive move, or not at all?

5. What are the aftereffects of the attack, and how do these look/feel like?-e.g. poisoning, paralysis, immobility in general, sleep.. This question is quite general and fun to play around with, so you can interpret it in different ways.

6. Any responses from the victim Pokemon?-e.g. growling, swearing..?

Well. I certainly hoped that helped you (and anyone who may be reading these words.) Good luck, and update soon!

[Rayquaza]
Former user chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
This is good! How about a Gallade and Gardevoir versus Frolass and Gaallie?
phsycodevin chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
This match was AWESOME! Please give us more. We want more. I honestly think this little rivalry with Pokerus is making both of you write better. I think that this story is a cut above Pokerus's, so rejoice. Just one thing, he is really geting better, just like you are. I would keep writing my best. Don't let Pokerus catch up, or he'll blow right past you. Try to perfect your writing, buddy.

P.S I want to see John and Clara from your story Mespirit's Rage to fight in a three-on-three.
Kefka VI chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Great battle but is fic isn't that bad
Lunarshade29 chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
I like both yours and PokeRus' story! There all kick but!

I can't decide and I won't. BUHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah so er, good job!
Azure Butterfly chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Not bad.

Now, to both you and Pokerus... stop arguing and let people vote on who wins for goodness sakes!
PokeRus chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Not bad, but it was a bit short for a six on six. So I must say I won that round with Infernape vs. Charizard. (You see I told ya being a douche wasn't worth it)
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »