Reviews for Not the Only Redhead
Himanshu.99 chapter 40 . 11/19
I am beginning to feel bored. Initially it was good but now its just all bullshit. Flamel an alien and all that bullshit.
Himanshu.99 chapter 56 . 11/18
You know my friend I kind of figured out Seamus was dosing her with love potions but didn't know how. You never explained it. Just that in one scene he offers her pumpkin juice but it never explained anything. I thought it was old Dumbledore siphoning Harry's money or maybe Lucius. I never would have imagined it would be Snape. Although I am at Chapter 34 but I think you have exaggerated character's emotions and I think there are a little bit of inconsistencies and too much of drama but overall its much better fan fiction than most of them.
Unbelievable chapter 13 . 11/18
This story had so much potential but it has become an over-exaggerated mess. There's way too much drama, unexplained feelings and reactions, too much unanswered questions and constant hate that sometimes springs up either from nowhere, for a ridiculous reason or little-to-no reason.

The plot and the characters jump all over the place and the character development is weak
Himanshu.99 chapter 32 . 11/18
Well! what can I say. To say that I am impressed with your writing would be an understatement. I feel bad for Ginny. I always had a soft spot for her. But when has life been fair. I hope Seamus is boiled and every piece of his boy is cut and fed to pigs and worms and his soul burn in hell for what he did to poor Ginny. I really like the way you wrote the chapters regarding the hearings. I also feel Harry has been a bit selfish towards Ginny initially but having to go through what he had been through brings the worst in people though he handled the situation well. Also, having access to such potions to anyone is very dangerous to the society as a whole. The way Molly is acting is petty and speaks volume about her poor character. I am happy for Susan though.

All in all you my friend wrote a true masterpiece though there are some grammatical mistakes. I sincerely hope you write some novels of your own. Best of luck and my best wishes for future.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 11/16
Well this was interesting.
Isles chapter 43 . 10/31
Molly Weasley needs someone to crucio her.
Godogma chapter 46 . 10/28
Yeah, the drama plus the continual worsening of the plot and sheer amount of holes ensures I'll not read further.

I made it through this much, but frankly everything has to be about DRAMA!

It got old fast and at this point I don't see any improvement in the offing.

Plus I don't buy the diary horcrux being able to survive when stabbed with a bloody basilisk fang - nor did I buy the stupidity that was "Harry had to die" to get rid of the other one when basilisk venom destroys them and Harry had quite a lot of it in his system before Fawkes cried.

Cannot further suspend my disbelief.
Godogma chapter 37 . 10/28
Yeah, I'm tired of the bullshit drama for drama's sake.

Ooooh, Ginny goes to Flamels, Harry goes to Flamels...

Harry and Susan have mandatory STUPID fight right before he leaves that made no sense and then la di da more drama.
joshjoe chapter 22 . 10/23
The characters in this story seem to get FAR angrier about things than is reasonable or believable. Mr. Weasley almost dies and Percy is *angry* at Harry for saving him? That kind of reaction is waaay more than a father-son argument, it's a death wish on one's own parent. Similarly, Ginny & Harry are fighting, so he (and Ron) both think that she might have tried to kill him? Seriously?! How often do people have breakups so bad that *attempted murder* is a reasonable expectation from an ex?
ArturiusRex8 chapter 21 . 10/8
From Goblet of Fire, we have a clear depiction of how someone exposed to Veritaserum speaks and acts; tone and expression become relatively nonexistent, almost as if 'everything but the TRUTH' is removed.
Your characterization doesn't match up.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 20 . 10/8
A few points: 1) there is no 'goalie' in Quidditch, there is a 'Keeper', 2) Zacharias Smith is a Hufflepuff, not a Ravenclaw.
ArturiusRex8 chapter 9 . 10/7
The spell Hermione uses against the Devil's Snare in the movie, which I'm assuming is what you were going for, is "Lumos Solem", not "Luminous solium". It means 'light' and 'sun'.
CynthiaP chapter 9 . 9/25
So good! I love what you are doing with this story - looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing your amazing writing talents.
Aries Christensen chapter 34 . 9/9
Dolohov was a convicted death eater locked up in Azkaban
Aries Christensen chapter 8 . 9/9
Widowed Auntie? Who... Amelia Bones was single and never married. She was born a Bones.
2,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »