Reviews for Not the Only Redhead
zargess chapter 56 . 5/14
Damn I loved this story. Spend a week reading it and I really like the way you made some alternative versions of characters most people write the same way such as the Bill and Charlie.
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 56 . 5/5
This was a delightfully well written story. Professional quality prose. If you do not do so already, I would encourage you to try your hand at original fiction. Your ability to describe movement and action along with dialogue shines in this work. Oh, and hug your editor(s) if you have one.
MissNikita chapter 48 . 3/18
The story overall is brilliant, but the part about the Flamels and Hinny is unnecessarily convulating this story, it takes a lot of enjoyment away from the rest
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 48 . 3/15
okay, I was not expecting a crossover to Doc Smith's Lensmen when I started reading this story. I am not sure that many people have read or understand this crossover. this has been an interesting story though that I am really enjoying and I am looking forward to last 8 chapters. I wonder if Kimball Kinneson is descendant of harry Potter.
fuck piss shit troll flame bugger bastard cunt bitch female dog hahahaha imsmart
I bet it all comes out of his one remaining hole.
It's far from impossible for someone to be named after their grandparent, although it is a little unusual if said grandparent is still alive.
Actually, you've just reminded me of a question I wanted to ask; how the fuck did Bill and Charlie get a Dementor?
For Skeeter, that article is downright fair.
You say the relationship is fairly new, but isn't that true of Viktor and Hermione as well.
Susan and Hannah are FIFTH year students. Why are they going to the SIXTH year dorms?
ShipShipShipShipShip! Like FedEx
That was Angelina johnson
cmfisher chapter 56 . 1/15
Wonderful story. Had a little trouble understanding the 2 merging and that whole group but still a great read. Thank you
Pathseekerme chapter 56 . 11/27/2016
This is one of, if not THE, BEST Harry/Susan stories I have ever read! Thank you so very much for writing it! As I have written you before, you are a terrific author and I enjoy your gift for descriptions, dialogue, and characterization. I hope to read much more of your writing...
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »