Reviews for Not the Only Redhead
SPEWdoyou chapter 1 . 6/18
You write well. You can capture your reader easily it seems. However, IMO you should come up with better endings. I don’t understand why the flamels were in like three chapters and suddenly they were gone. They even mentioned horrible enemies that were worse than Voldemort yet they didn’t talk more about them?! I was weirded out about the harginy combo, but it made it a little interesting, I just wish you would have gone into a more detailed explanation of what the flamels true goals were. If there is a sequel for this story I didn’t see it.
bellalib chapter 41 . 5/27
I think this story is the most f'd up story I've every tried to read..
bellalib chapter 7 . 5/26
I thought this was Harry and Susan not Harry and skank faced Ginny?!
SilverPhoenix92 chapter 1 . 5/6
Loved the start of the story, things started to get weird in the late 40's. I'm at chapter 50 and just can't take anymore. You're a talented writer, but it feels like you lost control of your own story. It reminds me of when a show goes on go long and things start getting ridiculous.
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 56 . 4/21
Sup, great story. Quick proviso though, you really need to label this as very au. I was stunned at how different many of the characters were portrayed and the elements with the Flamels was rather sci-fi-ish rather than mystical.
Just one quick query - when in the BLOODY HELL did the Brits turn into bloody Southerners
I really liked this story to start even with Harry having a hair trigger temper and being a bit whiny... but when you started introducing aliens and people fusing together, you lost me. Felt like it was jumping the shark. Glad other people liked it but I couldn't get through chapter 50ish.
I really loved the beginning of this story even with the angry and kinda whin
GalacticMilitary567 chapter 31 . 3/8
Courtroom Drama always makes stories better...
cmfisher chapter 56 . 3/6
Wonderful story.
Goose chapter 31 . 2/22
Terrible.
Loved it :)
This is the best HP fan fiction I ever read XD!
Characters are annoying twats and i hope voldemort crusios and avada kedavras the lot.
Why are these fuckers constantly yelling?
2,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »