Reviews for Antithesis
XionAmmy chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Oooooooohhhh… Part of me loves you for finally updating, and part of me absolutely hates you for that cliffie.

It's been almost thirteen months since the last update… please tell me there's going to be more soon…!

Anyway. This story is amazing. I'm pretty sure this is my first time reading this chapter, but I've read most (if not all) the previous ones several times over. It's a very good read, and I'm glad I stumbled across it.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Very good story please continue.
Someone chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Can't wait to see more :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Update! This story is really awesome!
alemery chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO... SOMEPLACE! Thats mean you know. I've actually remember and look foreword to this you know.
The Nutty chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
I can't tell you how surprised and happy I was when I checked this story and saw that it was finally updated! For a moment I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, or that you had written an Author's Note to say you'd given up on this. I'm so glad you didn't. I'm sorry that life has been hard on you lately, but your writing quality hasn't suffered at all! Thank you for continuing this, and you can be sure I will be checking this story much more regularly now.
Anonymus chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
I don't know if you will read this, but I for one am grateful that you are continuing this story.
I only just found it and have not regretted a single second.
Your chapters, as far as I can see, are flawless and you're probably a better writer than I am... Of course, you don't know my account name.
Here's something: every chapter from now I'll review, and when five or so have gone I'll post using my account and mention your story on my forewords and bio.
Can that be considered a bribe or bad game? Maybe. But if it helps motivate you for more chapters, it's what I'll do.
people are reading your story, new people.
SilverMarten chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Certainly worth the wait. I was pleasantly surprised to see this updated after so long and that the quality hasn't degraded one bit. Glad to know you're still at it!
MusicGamer chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Woo! I'm glad you're back, though I'm sorry that life has affected you so.

This chapter is certainly interesting, and you've definitely still got it after 2 years! I'd been wondering how Shinryu and Ammy first met - for real, and not counting the beginning of the story.

Once again, it's good to have you back!
NooShoak chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Great to see the return of this story! Interesting idea you had there: Split the protagonists, allowing them to hopefully finish their quest faster.
Ashlight11 chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Welcome back! :) Ive been hoping for so long that you would continue this story, because I think that it's absolutely brilliant. By far one of my most favorite stories in the archives overall, I'm glad that you overcame losing all toss files. That must've been a slamming-your-head-on-a-desk moment; although it's commendable to even be able to make that many chapters ahead of time and resist the need to post xD I like the chapter, though I feel the need to re-read the whole story now, as a refresher. No problem with that though. Primarily I'm happy you're back though :D
Lazarian chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Oh yay! I never thought I'd see this updated *_*. MOAR PLEASE!
godofmadness43 chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
wow...Ninetails is strong ingame but...she's downright cruel here
Avarenda chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Hmm interesting. I'm pleasantly surprised to see a update for this.
Mercury Eclipse chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
You'd be amazed at how happy and surprised I was to see that you updated this. And I'm not sure that this story would be the same without the cliffy chapter endings. :D