Reviews for Jealous
PeaceBaby7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I actually found this story on deviantArt, but since I don't have an account there and I noticed you said you had it posted here, I had to do some hunting to track it down so I could leave a review, because this story deserves some words.

I really liked the direction you took the story in after the ceremony. I also like how it was sweet without being romantic. And the idea that Shego was jealous in so many ways was a good way to show how she's kept so many feelings inside. Great work!
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
have u seen frozen? lol
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Green with envy haha... Good story
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was... Awfully cute! Heehee!
GreenRuby chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That story wasn't bad at all, so don't be so hard on your self.
Green Ruby chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was a sweet story. I liked it.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I liked how Shego was jealous, and how you related it back to her signature colour green, it was interesting how you managed to explain many of her actions in the series with her being jealous. I love how Drakken just completely turns it around and wants to go back to the way they were, which is what she was worrying about.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Glorious, glorious.

Wonderful summation of Shego and Drakken, their lives and the series. And I love the ending.
OND chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
lol cute you should make a sequel..D
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey, great job really enjoyed the fic. I know I should be more of a critique, but I have nothing to say. It was a really great fic. Good job.
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
For being romantic, this wasn't too out-of-character/sappy at all! Thank you! I really liked how subtle Drakken was and how Shego caught on. They don't need to be direct or gushy about it, they just belong side by side together. This truly was unique and well done!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I heart you. I loved the way you used jealousy as an explanation for all her actions-very convincing! Also, the ending was the cutest thing that has ever happened. So, basically, I heart you.
DarkFairyYume chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aww. It's so nice to see these awesome post-grad D/S fics coming out, and this is definitely sweet, in-character, and well written. :) No complaints here!

Now... write another one... and another one... xD
shegofan chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
AW... I completely love this! This sis a very sweet story :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Well ya got Shego and Drakken IC and of course the fact that ya got a more humane and less sarcastic Shego is a plus.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.