Reviews for Extra Dimensions
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Man I'm worried that Rika might rape Takato...I'm serious though I don't think he would mind all that much truth be told.
Magemon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very nice 1st chapter. I enjoyed the ending.
Magemon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I don't think the gun would work on chaos, or else harmony would have gotten him to submit long ago.
Spectramon chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Once again you manage to stick me to your story.

Your writing is great and you think about every little bit of the story, how it will affect it etc.

Keep up this good job!

However, I have one point of criticism:

'Daemon's symbol of Pride on it.'

Daemon is the Demon Lord of Wrath, not Pride.

The Demon Lord of Pride is Lucemon.

That's all
R-Mac chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
This actually raises so many questions it's dizzying. One of them is from what I read, it sounds like Ryder was killed, however, what's confusing about that, is that Ryder gave Rey the time machine. Unless he gave it to Rey before he died it's confusing.
9string chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
surprisingly it gives me more info than you probably intended
MDH chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
In regard to the end of Gods, and my earlier message about Rey's identity, there isn't a doubt in my mind that i was right. Rey's parents are Takato and Rika. Also, where she uses her powers is a dead giveaway. But why kill off Ryder? He's freakin' awesome!
MDH chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Rey is Takato and Rika's daughter, isn't she?
silverwolf chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
WHAT?
Silviremon chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Well now, it took me a while to read this, but it was very cool and well done. I thought it was very funny in the beginning, a cool fight in the middle, with a little slow down into sadness at the end. Very good and interesting as always.

P.S. Is there ever going to be a demon of Dimension, cause that would be awesome and ironic.
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
...not enough new info for me to postulate anything I haven't already left in a review elsewhere. Oh well, back to Tricks.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Here's what I'm thinking:

1) Rika has twins, David and Rey.

2) The world has been conquered by someone, human, digimon, or both, and he is trying to conquer and/or destroy the Digital World.

3) Rika and Takato, and likely other powerful Tamers and digimon, are the THEM mentioned near the end of this chapter and have been captured and are being held by the enemy.

4) Ryder is among the captured or among the dead, either way a very bad thing.

5) Davis is an Angel, as you have implied that the Angels need the D-Vice's to better channel their powers. I believe he is the Angel of Miracles.

6) HE is the one who revived the Dark Masters and sent the Demon Lords.

7) Henry is the Angel of Knowledge.

Since I've run out of thoughts I'll stop there. I ask that when if you reply that you simply tell me whether I'm hot or cold. If you want to know my reasoning behind some of the above, feel free to ask. I'll respond in my next review. Now...

On to Dimensions Book Five: Demons!
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
The nine angels were created by Chaos and Harmony combining there powers to produce them. Since Rika and Takato are chanelling their powers now, then they would have to do something to create a new angel, for instance, Rika giving in to her hormones and kicking their relationship up a couple dozen notches.

I normally wouldn't review unless I had a major laughing fit from a story or I had reached the most recent stuff, but I just had to throw my ideas on this at you. Keep up the good work!
Silviremon chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Writer's block, it again. Gotta loathe it, but that was a cliff hanger. Can't wait to figure this one out.
Teraunce chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
interesting. 13/10. that went better than i imagined.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »