Reviews for The Golden Boy's Last Temptation
The Milk-Eyed Mender chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Even though this story is more than a few years old, I had to review to say how much I loved it. "The Golden Boy" was my favorite chapter of "World's End", so I was so happy to see a well written fic about it! I also enjoyed the brief glimpse of the Watchmen world in this fic. Just awesome all around.
ealperin chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
this reminds me a little of "Kingdom Come" by Elliot S! Maggin, this is definetly haunting, yet it has a satisfying ending. Great job.
Kaneta chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Swet!

That was lovely.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
I've said it before elsewhere, but I'll say it again. I love this story. It works on so many levels! But then I'm always partial to pre-Crisis Supergirl stories, especially when they're written with the care and the heart that you write them with.

(I think the sign of a truly excellent story is one that a person can read time and again - and still enjoy it after each subsequent reading. This tale qualifies as such.)
s chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
nicely written...but the beginning had too much summarizing. the voice of the narrator got pretty irritating too.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Too perfect for me to even comment more about then to say yes it is an understatement to say I liked it.
Ishmaela chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Oh...wow...where to begin? This story is so resonant...I'm sure it'll be in my brain for some time. It's poignant and humorous and mythic. It's one of those things that need not have happened to be true. This one's going on my list of favorites. I. Love. It.
dreamkin chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
very very very very very very very good! i've never read a Prez fanfic before and the Supergirl perspective was an interesting twist. enjoyable and refreshing. write some more!