Reviews for The Man Of Two Lives
Guest chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
I loved your story! It was really good, one of the best fanfictions i have ever read.
Sorceress Of The Fake chapter 39 . 7/26/2012
Hey! This is SOTF here! Love your story! Quite interesting! Could you right more DurikxPol? Please? Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could you check out my Bel/Mall story? Again; LOVE your story! Would love to see another in this fandom!

SOTF
wendums chapter 32 . 6/21/2012
As it is a while since you posted the fic I have not commentd since chapter 2 as I wanna read it all. If it was a newer fic I would review much more. Wendy
wendums chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Well done. To say English is not your first language you have done remarkably well and I thank you as i am enjoying your work enormously. Thankyou for posting it.
Isilarma chapter 39 . 3/13/2012
I quite enjoyed that. There were a few grammatical errors, but most of the characterisations were well done :)
Anonymous chapter 39 . 10/30/2011
Wow. Just, wow. This was... awesome! My only complaint is the sporadic misspellings (example: quite instead of quiet). Wow. :)
savy chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
I am enjoying myself its fabulous
savy chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
Are you talking to me I am enjoying myself it fabulous
PennyLessWriter chapter 39 . 11/8/2009
It is now 3am and I have just finished this truly masterful story. The idea and story telling was truly amazing with great character development. The only thing that let it down were spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Improve on those and whatever you do don't stop writing because you are a very good story teller.
Finwitch1 chapter 39 . 8/4/2009
Very nice story. Grammar and spelling need a bit checking, though.
Dejsha chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
:( I love this story xx
Dejsha chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow:( I love the prologue, very emotional:) I love Durnic to:( hope to see you on the forum soon x velvet
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 38 . 2/8/2009
Good story.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 38 . 2/7/2009
I have enjoyed reading the last three chapters and look forward to more. Thank you
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 32 . 8/11/2008
I am really enjoying this. Keep up the good work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »