Reviews for The Man Of Two Lives
Vaneria Potter chapter 21 . 1/16/2008
er...

I like this chapter very much, but you have a few mess ups with the archaic speaking.

Send me the document and I'll go over it with you if you like. e-mail is on my profile.
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 21 . 1/16/2008
OH MY GOSH...

I request a major update

"UPDATE PLEASE?"

I love the way you portray the characters.

Durnic went through so much.

Do you like the names Adara, Ariana Liselle (how do you pronounce her name) Ce'Nedra

and Polgara? I like them

I like Durnic. He would have to be my favorite character.

Thanks to you.

Yah, i like the way you show Polgara's personality.

It seems that she is a woman of great independence and yet like us mortal (sighs enviously) she needs someone to guide her through life and provide her with love.

I love the story

so with out further adue, i beg an update!

thanks

love

Queen Briseis
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
uh actually there were phesisions (can't spell) and bone setters in Rieva. If you have read David Eddings Polgara the sorceress (i highly recomend) then you will here of the training of Polgara's herbal, medical treatment. One guy a sergin showed her how to rob graves so he could show her how a person works. I mean, you wouldn't want to cut a live person up would you?
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
Hey this is so good. aA few things...

Well, a few spelling and grammar mistakes but thats ok and you missed a few words like lets her in room or something like that i can't remember

um yah i don't think they would have said "fuck" sorry but yah.

Um, there was only one dragon in the world.

Other than that this chap is good.

Love it.

x Queen Briseis

x
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
I love this story. It is incredible. Realy this is impressive. Send it to David Eddings. Please?
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I love it. I'm adding this to my favs. You are a tallented writer. A few spelling and Grammar mistakes but hey, we aren't perfect. Love it. Update please?
Octavia Delitian chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
I hadn't really expected THAT! Great! :D
Vaneria Potter chapter 20 . 1/9/2008
Aw.

*sniffles*

One thing: Durnik died in Torak's city, so it would probably be resurrected, not resuscitation.
Octavia Delitian chapter 19 . 1/8/2008
Sorry for delaying the review. I throw myself upon every new chapter.

Perhaps he will say something else than "Mistress Pol" in the next chapter. I can't stop thinking that it is quite out of character of him to drive her insane.
Octavia Delitian chapter 17 . 12/29/2007
"Then, the floor gave away below her and she begun to fell."

Then the floor gave away below her and she began to fall.

I think that you were a bit eager this time :) Considering all the action in this chapter, there's a reason but not really an excuse. My old Word 97 could have corrected most of this. It would even tell me if a sentence had the right words but the wrong structure. The technology has evolved a lot since. ;) Open Office rocks and it's free in every aspect of the word.
Octavia Delitian chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
"the sweet flavor of his little wife"

I think it should be scent, or perhaps Garion likes the taste of his wife too? But it's hardly polite to start licking on a sleeping person. ;D

Looking forward to next chapter as usual :)
justanotherfic chapter 15 . 12/17/2007
This just keeps getting better and better! I really enjoy reading it! Great work so far!
Octavia Delitian chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
:/ Not so sweet oblivion with those torturing dreams.
Vaneria Potter chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
this is very good, but I suggest using your spell checker a bit more.

BTW, it's CPR, Cardio-something Resucitation
Octavia Delitian chapter 12 . 12/11/2007
Trust that there's some alcohol on a Cherek ship :)

There were some misspellings but the most important one, because it holds so much power, is that last shout. It should be "The gods be damned!"

You really make me wait in anticipation for each chapter.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »