Reviews for Blue Moon
Natalie chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
I FUCKING HATE THIS FANFIC! WHY WOULD U WRITE THIS?! ITS FUCKING MEAN AND STUPID GEEZ!
Tinker178 chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
What the fuck! I did not expect that ending! I kind of like it!
XxRawrItsArielxX chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
uhm...wow...thats...wow...

you...killed..jake...interesting...
Bassoon chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
My mouth is doing that open-close thing, I feel like a fish.
Astarte Goddess Of The War chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
I like the fact that you killed off Jacob...love that. Could you try killing off Edward too? Or better, both of them killing each other...sorry...hate both of them...great story though!
Paul-Is-My-Imprint11 chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
can i say something! i luv luv luv jacob but u deserved to kill him off!
littlemissbella chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
blimey what a way to end the story :o

I enjoyed It tho :/

but I can't believe you killed off jake, i was expecting Mackenzie to forgive him :(

well done tho

awsome story

x

littlemissbella
Toxic Heart chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
yeah that move is possible. if you are very flexible then i wont hurt. much lol
Toxic Heart chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
i did gymnastic for years then switched to cheer. i tend to show of my skills tough. and that happened to me. someone threw something at me and i did a backbend and the kicked over lol
vvvvvvvvvv chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
u killed him! jk, i'm not really that upset, it just seems a little harsh... but he deserved it.
kim53456 chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
wow. the ending seemed rushed but in all, total halarious. like wen she told carlisle that he was hot. it was all awkward and i couldnt stop laughing and wen u mentioned the yankees. that was really random. lmbo! and all of a sudden jacob dies. wow. thats the only word I can say: wow.
Shikiangel CerEbow chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
-sighs- and i thought he would accually find soemone this time...just my luck,-sighs again- it was really go...accept for the killing of Jake part...-steals his dead body and runs-
i-probs-wont-rite-nethin chapter 13 . 12/17/2007
baa haa haa haa wot a funny endin soo random emmett jus killed jake im not a jake fan but i do feel sorry for him im mean give him a break but edward all the way 4 bells nah 4 me actually ha ha ha
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
poor mackezie! todays my birthday! yay!
XxRogueAngelDreamingxX chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
OMC, y-you killed Jake? YES! GO YOU!