Reviews for Rainbow Haired Savior
Jalice Whitlock Hale chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Interesting story. I feel so bad for Lita but I love Jeff with her. Also all the other superstars that are there as well.

Please continue!
everfaraway chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
Edge is an Asshole!
x.Team.Xtreme.Lover.x chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Hey!_

The Story Rocked, I Duno If You'll Get This Review Or Not Since You Havn't Updated Since 09 But I'm Writing It Anyways..!

I Was Wondering (Actually A Lot Of My Friends Were Too) If You Could Update This..Even Just One Chapter? I Don't Mean To Sound Pushy, But This Is My Favorite Jeff/Lita FanFic On Here..It Would Be Amazing If You Could. ] And You May/May Not Know This But There Is Still A Good Few Suporters Of Jeff/Lita. And I Kno They Would Be Xtremely Happy If You Updated. ]

If You Don't Or Can't, It's Okay I'm Still A Huge Fan Of Your Work.

Thanks,

. .x
aresgirl chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
i like the end of this chapter!
aresgirl chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
i like this chapter! i'll keep reading!
aresgirl chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
sweet ending!
aresgirl chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
i loved this chapter. just watch the tenses in the wordes. and if a word can be spelled more than one way, just check to make sure it's the right way. I'm an editor, so i always notice small mistakes.

I'll keep reading and i'm adding this fic to my faves.
aresgirl chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
I like this story. Just watch the spelling.
aresgirl chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
loved it. update asap plz.
aresgirl chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
i like it so far.
aresgirl chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
good chapter. my fav so far.
aresgirl chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
one of my fav pairings is Lita/Cena. Maybe u could do a story about them?
aresgirl chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
i liked it. You should run your chapters thru a spell check tho.
aresgirl chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Bella? Your grammer towards the end of the chapter needs some work. still really good tho. I can see everything really descriptions.
aresgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i really liked it! You might like my story In the Arms of The Enemy. It's Lita/ Batista. Plz review it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »