Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
Cute Tangerine03 chapter 39 . 6/27
It's been 6 years already, where have you been?:(

This story is amazing, and FYI, you're one of my inspiration. So please, please update and come back:(
I love these love hate stories.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/14/2015
You are amazing ! god I love you.. freaking love this ! Update please ! srs its good
Ame Potato chapter 39 . 2/5/2015
Finish this please! I want to know the ending! Onegai ! Please! Por Favor!
kikila chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
haha! i kinda enjoy watching Gray suffer too! he's my fav bachelor, but maybe that's why!
kikila chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
kai & mary are actually... pretty interesting together! i was never a fan of kai & popuri together, i've always thought he was his best when he's paired with karen in 64 ;)

im actually a big cliff x ann fangirl, so it was sad for me to see cliff going with popuri instead... but im kinda liking all the crack pairings in this fic so i guess i liked it in a way haha. but poor Doug though, none of his kids seem to be succeeding in their love lives :(
kikila chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
its funny... this fic actually makes me like tim a whole lot more... LOL, i like that he has an evil side to him, not just a stoic doctor everyone seems to portray him to be. also, Im not really liking Mary & Kai in this story haha (strange, im liking the enemy but not the bestfriends lol) but that's not a bad thing though, obviously there'll be characters that you like the least in a story x) (still im a big fan of those two!)
kikila chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I am so in love with this story. Tbh, Im not really feeling the friendship between Claire & Mary, your Claire is better suited with someone like Ann or Karen :/ maybe it's just me... Oh and I cant help but feeling sorry for Gray, Ann & Claire for whatever reason... Ann esp, gah I love her so much
ashley chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
I love this wish you finished it but, you have your reasons and I'm not going to criticize u for it. Well you're an amazing writer and wish u best of luck in your future writings (:
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
You jealous jealous Gray. *shaking head*
Failisse chapter 39 . 12/8/2013
Oh my goddess! That was quite a scary situation for the couple. I hope they patch things up now. I really want to see a happy ending for them. They've been through so much together and they both deserve to be happy. Please update soon! I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 29 . 11/18/2013
COOL. But Tim is really pissing me off and makes me wanna beat him up. It's like he doesn't care if Claire's happy and think of what he wants only _
MyHeartBeating chapter 39 . 11/13/2013
This is the best fanfiction harvest moon ever! I remember I read this a long time ago, but now I'm so glad I reread it. The romance, drama, comedy had me in tears, had me angry, had me sad and happy. You've done well with the characters and now I find the doctor to be quite misunderstood and a little creepy in his weird way of thinking. haha
I miss Kai and his humorous escapades and I missed Claire and Gray and their interaction in the beginning of the chapters, but hey, things have definitely changed for the best.

I am a little saddened though about Tamaki death...man...He was my favorite character on Ouran Host Club. :)

Anyways, I wasn't sure if this was the end of the story or not, but I hope not. I loved it to bits, and hey, I would reread it a million times because it was that great!
umbreonix chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Gotta admit, at first I was like, You're using Host Club Characters? Really? But now I'm really glad you did. Its less confusing than talking about a bunch of OCs in flashbacks since we already know the host club and their personalities. Genius!
umbreonix chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
LOL. Oh my gosh! I'm dyeing! The chickens!