Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
Ame 'Arashi' Chisei chapter 39 . 2/5
Finish this please! I want to know the ending! Onegai ! Please! Por Favor!
kikila chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
haha! i kinda enjoy watching Gray suffer too! he's my fav bachelor, but maybe that's why!
kikila chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
kai & mary are actually... pretty interesting together! i was never a fan of kai & popuri together, i've always thought he was his best when he's paired with karen in 64 ;)

im actually a big cliff x ann fangirl, so it was sad for me to see cliff going with popuri instead... but im kinda liking all the crack pairings in this fic so i guess i liked it in a way haha. but poor Doug though, none of his kids seem to be succeeding in their love lives :(
kikila chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
its funny... this fic actually makes me like tim a whole lot more... LOL, i like that he has an evil side to him, not just a stoic doctor everyone seems to portray him to be. also, Im not really liking Mary & Kai in this story haha (strange, im liking the enemy but not the bestfriends lol) but that's not a bad thing though, obviously there'll be characters that you like the least in a story x) (still im a big fan of those two!)
kikila chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I am so in love with this story. Tbh, Im not really feeling the friendship between Claire & Mary, your Claire is better suited with someone like Ann or Karen :/ maybe it's just me... Oh and I cant help but feeling sorry for Gray, Ann & Claire for whatever reason... Ann esp, gah I love her so much
ashley chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
I love this wish you finished it but, you have your reasons and I'm not going to criticize u for it. Well you're an amazing writer and wish u best of luck in your future writings (:
XxBlue and CrimsonxX chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
You jealous jealous Gray. *shaking head*
Failisse chapter 39 . 12/8/2013
Oh my goddess! That was quite a scary situation for the couple. I hope they patch things up now. I really want to see a happy ending for them. They've been through so much together and they both deserve to be happy. Please update soon! I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 29 . 11/18/2013
COOL. But Tim is really pissing me off and makes me wanna beat him up. It's like he doesn't care if Claire's happy and think of what he wants only _
LeonioAria Niru chapter 39 . 11/13/2013
This is the best fanfiction harvest moon ever! I remember I read this a long time ago, but now I'm so glad I reread it. The romance, drama, comedy had me in tears, had me angry, had me sad and happy. You've done well with the characters and now I find the doctor to be quite misunderstood and a little creepy in his weird way of thinking. haha
I miss Kai and his humorous escapades and I missed Claire and Gray and their interaction in the beginning of the chapters, but hey, things have definitely changed for the best.

I am a little saddened though about Tamaki death...man...He was my favorite character on Ouran Host Club. :)

Anyways, I wasn't sure if this was the end of the story or not, but I hope not. I loved it to bits, and hey, I would reread it a million times because it was that great!
umbreonix chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Gotta admit, at first I was like, You're using Host Club Characters? Really? But now I'm really glad you did. Its less confusing than talking about a bunch of OCs in flashbacks since we already know the host club and their personalities. Genius!
umbreonix chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
LOL. Oh my gosh! I'm dyeing! The chickens!
XxEllexX chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
First, I don't know if you will even read this. But I need to get down on my knees and grovel. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE :'( I messaged you about a year ago and you said the story wasn't finished and you were going to continue you and I know how busy life gets and everything but you will honestly make my LIFE if you uploaded at least one more chapter. just one, one chapter to seal the deal :( pretty please? or at least PM me and tell me what happens. I fell in love with your story, your amazing writing, and your characters three years ago. I have now graduated high school and you have no idea how much I still love and admire your story. To this day, I do not write as well as you do. You are gifted- please take your gift and finish this story. Finish what you started because I know you can. I really hope you get this, or it has some impact if not a lot. Please, please continue. I will forever be your loyal reader. I remember leaving a review a few years back telling you to publish this and I'm not even joking if you publish this, I will buy like ten copies and pass them around (including one for myself of course!) so please continue this! i love it so much and i get so sad when i think about how unlikely it is that you're going to continue this. you know i even remember how i felt when i first stumbled across your story? i saw the massive amount of chapters and i wasn't going to read it, for its length. but then you had so many raving reviews so i was like what the heck- in spite of the fact that I rarely ever read long stories. and here I am today, three years later, still anticipating your next chapter. pretty please, update update update!
P.Nerissa chapter 39 . 3/15/2013
OMG i love it please Update it :( Its been 1 year :O
Annie Tita chapter 39 . 3/10/2013
Although you haven't been update for 2 year, and there is slim chance that you would actually read this, but I still would like to write down a review for you, just in case if you ever decide to come back, you know your fan and follow haven't abandoned you yet and is still loyally wait for you to write some more :(

I love your fic ! Omg, after i found this website and read your fic, i was like " where have you been all my life" $# $*). Seriously i decided to sign up to this site just to give you some word of appreciation for your awesome fic ;_; It's hardly imaginable how you could manage to make the character so vivid and believable, their personality, their conflicts, and their reaction.. You did one hell of a good job bringing them out to life .. it's sooo good, and soo.. you! I laugh when Claire and Gray bashing at each other at the beginning,and adore how you make their conversation so interesting, intelligent and humorous. I mean, it requires a lot of skill to write a comedy that doesn't feel so force, no? But you're not only good at funny story, the cliche and drama are touching as well ! In the middle of the story I squeak like a crazy fangirl when they share heir heartfelt moment.. Sometime actually shed a tear of how tore up they feel.. All the cliche and event were written so wonderfully and naturally I couldn't help but let myself stuck up to it, i literally spent 3 day doing nothing but immersing in your fic until there is nothing left to read ;_; ! And awww how I long for more of your juicy story ;_;

I thank you for dedicating your time and doing such a good job to bring us an amazing fanfic, Val :) And please please come back to us anytime soon i'm begging you :(

P/s i don't know how my review disappear into your pool of comment.. so i re posted it again.. sorry if it ended up being duplicate/spam or any of the sort ;_;