Reviews for Taking Turns
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 2/26
Tony could use a lot more thank you's in his life. Glad Gibbs finally gave him a few more. Nice job with the fic. :)
Checkerz chapter 1 . 1/16
Love it. Adore it.
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Good tag to the episode and much needed! I loved it when Tony started looking around for his father when they called out Mr. DiNozzo.
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Loved it!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aww Gibbs Is All Proud & Stuff. Very Cute! X3

I Always Did Wonder What Had Happened To Tony After That Dip In The Water. Great Job. XD
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
and now i am smiling with the gladness your story brings to a fellow HC junkie...
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
aw I wish this had been in the episode! I'm a hurt/comfort junkie as well. This was great to read :]
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I like this ending better. The show didn't do much or say how Tony was. I never liked the fact that it seemed like no one cared if he was alright or not. Wish it coulda happened like this.
AshleyAficionado chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really liked this story. I too always wonder why the heck they left out what happened after Tony saved them, and i imagine it would go a lot like this story :) Great Job.
Thredbo chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Nice story. I always wondered about DiNozzo & his lungs. I like how you added McGee & Ziva to the scene. And DiNozzo never seems to run out of jokes.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was a lovely post-requiem fic. Much better than on TV. Thanks for sharing.
krysalys chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh, THANK YOU for this, love. It's been SO DIFFICULT finding any decent Tony!whump fics! (yes, I guess this DOES make me a ficsnob, hm? *wink*)

I hope you plan on writing more whumptasticness in this series. Always a pleasure reading your fics, dear. *smish*

-}-
302pilot chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Thanks so much for writing a scene that SO needed to be seen! I enjoyed it very much-please write more NCIS!
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Lovely tag to "Requiem" and one definitely needed. I mean, the writers KNOW about Tony's lung issues, so why wasn't it addressed?
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hi there!

I added your story to my favorites because they're very good! so thank you for taking the time to write them...I really should have left a review but was too lazy to do that, sorry...

oh, just something I didn't understand, in the end of this fic, was there an accident at the end?

kinda got confused...