Reviews for Broken Dreams
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 7/14
Omggg that's actually so evil Naruto literally cut sasuke's dream off like reason for fighting that's a great plot and ending! Short, straight to the point, but you still got all the mixed emotions including the lil heart squeezeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Well... Shit.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
it's great
me chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
well damn, that was cruel, harsh, and AMAZING! god, if only naruto did that in the actual show (: im sorry to say this, but sasuke deserves it :P
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
omg naruto is such a bitch

but he IS clever

very clever
gemiinous chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wow, that would completely work, too! if sasu wasnt such a complete asshole for the whole "killing his own brother" thing, i would (maybe) feel sorry for him! great job!
anemix chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Good, dark story. Very well written.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hmm. Well-written and intriguing, but the story's short length works against you IMO. I can buy that Naruto might someday become so vindictive, so subtly cruel as this...it's just that I don't buy it here, because while Naruto was hurt, he never channeled that hurt towards revenge. Certainly not the kind of cold-blooded lifetime revenge that he orchestrates here.

I can imagine a world in which Naruto plausibly does that...it just takes some framework to build up to it is all. Still, quite enjoyable, and thanks for sharing:)
dessertgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
An amazing sotry. I must admit, I have a rather unhealthy obsession with cold-hearted Narutos. You captured it perfectly, congrats on a job well done.
Suzette's Blue chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I love that you thought up the one thing that would hurt Sasuke most ... but did you have to kill Tachi? why couldn't he have become Hokage or something outragious like that?
spiralgal chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Woah! Cool! It's really short and all(I mean, it IS a oneshot), but it gets right to the point and tells us about the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto. There is a whole lot contained within such a short piece. Which is the whole point of a short story, to convey a meaningful message and make people think without telling people a whole long story(sry, reviewing for finals, did short stories in English class).

Nice work. Ja ne.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Nice One-shot, I like the idea of a vengeful Naruto against Sasuke very much.

Great job on writing out the personalities, especially Naruto's.

Keep up the great work!
Rye Red Riding Hood chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I got shivers from that.

Good, good, very good! You can be my minion now. *evil grin*

Though your summary and general theme sounds disturbingly close to the summary of one of my favorties. Better watch that, you might get flamers.*whistles innocently*

I'll give you the benefit the doubt, though the devil and the devil on each of my shoulders are screaming "FLAME HIM! THIEF! THIEF!"

"Hate and a Stolen Dream" by "Monday" sounds too close for comfort to this. And people just lurv to subtly steal other peoples work.

That's why ridiculously picky people like me are around! :D

TOOTLES (I'm keeping an eye on you .)