Reviews for He Ain't Heavy, Though He Might Be Crazy
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
snicker...I really like the TM in there. I'll be sure to read the rest soon!
TT chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
One thing this chapter makes me wonder about (aside from, of course, finding some tissues) is what the protectobots think of the dinobots - both groups have Wheeljack as their creator, so do the protectobots see the dinobots as their 'big brothers'? It's be an interesting piece to see interaction between the two groups, if that was the case...
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
I loved this chapter. I really feel for Blades. And I'm sorry all those great Bots are dead too. :(
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
First Aid better hope Sunstreaker doesn't come on-line in that configuration! :D
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
That's a really neat idea - we don't get many bots who enjoy mediation-like hobbies. Really gives Groove a different slant to his personality.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Trashy romance novels? Don't get caught up in that, Blades! Trust your first instinct and BURN them!
VAwitch chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
NICE! Interesting that (however long it's been) 'Aid is now tired of being in Ratchet's shadow. But good that he is finally seeing that he is more than competent.
Contia Mirian chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
"We’ve trained all three months of our lives for this" remains the cutest thing ever.
Prime Revolver chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Go First Aid tell him whose boss, heheh. Sorry couldn't resist. Very well told btw.

Thing With No Talent chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
I like these so far. That one especially was good - I'd love to see First Aid with some confidence. And he's right, Ratchet would have been far worse.

Are we going to have a 28 Gestalt competition now? :P
Kyron chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
O_O Whoo! Go 'Aid! XD
Bluebird Soaring chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Go First Aid! He's really growing on me, I gotta admit )
Renuki chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Poor First Aid. D:

But, yay for the fact he getting from under the shadow of Ratchet! :D

*sticks her tongue at Switchblade*
Bluebird Soaring chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Well, First Aid certainly asked for it! Fun series you have going here...wanna do a part two to this chappy, huh?
Renuki chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Good going, First Aid. :D

(...Huh. Sunstreaker is so going to be mad. o.o)