Reviews for The Facts of Life
shadewatcher chapter 22 . 12/20/2008
lol, very nice. i like the happy ending version alot better. in the series they just kinda ended it for the Dark SWAT Kats. You gonna do a follow up with Dark T-bone & Dark Razor? till the next.
Cody Furlong chapter 22 . 12/20/2008
Intresting, a very nice story. Is this the end, or will there be more? I look forward to seeing more Sk stories from you in the future.
shadewatcher chapter 21 . 11/12/2008
aw, soo cute. love how you spun it around with the dark SK's. now what will become of them? waiting for the next chapter.
Cody Furlong chapter 21 . 11/12/2008
Awesome! It's nice to see the Dark Swat Kats have finally seen the light. I wonder what they are going to do now? Chance is a father now, I wonder how uncle Jake will react to seeing the kitten? Also I wonder what she will be named?
Regreme chapter 21 . 11/12/2008
Another excellent chapter, my friend. Glad to see you updated.:D
ncfmf chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
OMG you won't believe how long I've been looking for this story. I forgot to favortie it and couldn't remember the title no matter what. I'm so happy I found this story today. I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up with the good work.-
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 20 . 10/18/2008
Very nicely done.:D And you really left it at a cliffhanger._ Eager to see more.;):D
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 10/12/2008
mmuaahahahah, those little creeps soo diserve it. glad to see the dark swatkats finally grow some brain cells. took em long enough.
Cody Furlong chapter 19 . 9/9/2008
Awesome,this is really getting good.I can hardly wait to see what happens will be interesting to see how Dark Chance's change of heart and Dark Jake's lack of one will play out.
trigger12 chapter 19 . 8/31/2008
Wow! This is qute the suspense! I love it! Hope feral dosent loose her baby. I think chance and dark chance could get alond some time too.
Jamoo34 chapter 19 . 8/27/2008
I've been reading this story for a while now, both this and the first one, and I just realized that I never said anything! Anyways, I really love where this story is going, everyone in IC and I love the whole Ursula and Dark T-Bone thing going on. Keep up the good work!
BookwormDragon chapter 17 . 8/3/2008
Very interesting so far. Now you have me feeling sorry for the Dark SWAT Kats, being forced to see what they will never have!
trigger12 chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
Awsome, hope shes found soon. And its a real downer dark kat knows who tbone is.
trigger12 chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
I know its been awhile but I forgot, silly mwa.

Good ol fashion betrail can happen anytime, anywhere. But it's sad its those two, they hate eachother enough! I've always wonder if those dark SKs will ever stop bickering.

: I've got my own idea with the dark sawt kats, but itl be awhile before I write it.
trigger12 chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
Man, thats really something! A good ol' switch-a-roo sinario. Love it! Hope they can fix this, and it'd be really awsome if the Dark sks turned good. Trigger.