Reviews for Persuasion
Terryberry123 chapter 1 . 10/5
I just came across this fanfic (thanks Reddit!) and its is simply amazing.
I love Jane Austen and her work is so beautifully embedded in this story. This is now my favorite, even unfinished.
Tjoyr123 chapter 8 . 5/22
Why oh why do all the good stories get left unfinished. This is so amazing and now I'm left with nothingness. Oh, the agony! I know it's been 9 years, but PLEASE come back and finish this amazing story.
Summerbelle chapter 7 . 4/25
Ok, I know it's been almost 9 years but if you are still out there could you please write a conclusion to this story? I got back into fanfic after watching the GG revival and this story is still on my alert list after all these years. I stayed up all night re-reading it and still think it's one of the best I've ever read. It needs an ending.
LP chapter 1 . 4/5
It's damn near tragic that this absolute gem was left unfinished. I am in awe of your writing skills and I hope that you went on to find great success as a writer. Your gift is one to be shared!
God i hate this story, its just too good to be not finished and damn what an ending,,, ugh in agony here :DD
Why oh why isn't this fic finished? I love it!
madeline chapter 8 . 1/26
I know this is years and years later I am reading this but I do so wish there was an end!
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 8 . 1/10
Oh my goodness, it's been eight almost nine years but I'm dreaming of another chapter! Love it!
Blueberry Smoothie chapter 8 . 1/6
This story is so good! Please update if you can, though I know it's been two years since the last chapter, I hope you can finish it. By the way, I love Persuasion. Loved all the excerpts from the book in this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Please continue
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
When are we going to get to the romance part? Rory and Logan are so far apart and Shira is being a bitch. Why did Logan even propose to Louisa? It's so hard to read them so estranged from each other. I hope the revival makes to want to finish this story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
I don't know if you still read these comments or not but I love this story. I've read it probably 10 times and was wondering if you could post an outline of how you planned it to end. Thanks for your beautiful writing!
Vivss chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
This story is so amazing. And you are a really good writer. I wish you would finish this fic.
It is very interesting the analogy of Austen's Persuasion to the story of Logan and Rory. And all your GG characters are much like in the show, there is no out of characters here.
I can see some of your story actually happening in the Revival. If the shows goes anything like this fic it will be pretty good.
It's been years since you wrote this, and maybe you've moved on from this fandom and is a successful writer or something, but I really hope you update this story. Maybe the Revival will bring back your old love for Rogan as it did to me, and you will finally finish this.
Vivss chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
I had forgotten how much I loved this story!
You write so well!
And the mention of Brangelina, well I gotta say it makes me happy that after all these years they are still together.
angelwings202 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
You should definitely update this story I've seriously enjoyed reading it