Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
leloleinchen chapter 17 . 8/6
Please update! I really love this story, but I don't want it to end like that! :c
KERA chapter 17 . 7/27
It's amazing .. Please update ..
RawMateriel chapter 7 . 5/13
aaaaaah damnit uuugg I dont even know
RawMateriel chapter 6 . 5/13
hmmm loving this a little less now, Sirius needs to get a hold of himself
RawMateriel chapter 5 . 5/13
what? why wouldn't Remus just leave ?
RawMateriel chapter 4 . 5/13
"Psychologically, straight men often felt their masculinity threatened by homosexual sex." such truth. love it
RawMateriel chapter 3 . 5/13
Poor Sirius and his latent heterosexuality.
RawMateriel chapter 2 . 5/13
hahahaa yessss Sirius needed that. He's so full of himself
RawMateriel chapter 1 . 5/13
ooooh! Sirius is so transparent God bless him
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm very much in love with this story already, just remember that Sirius is described as one of the top boys in his year, and he shouldn't be described/explained/written as someone unintelligent.

Overall, I think you're writing style is very good and your characterisation is even better! I'm enjoying this first chapter a lot so far!
Not functioning chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Just wondering you said you would never leave a story unfinished but you haven't updated in a long time so I was wondering if you planned on coming back to this story?
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
aww poor Sirius /3 :(
potter29 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
nice
EpicFail94 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
yep, must have read this nearly three times now and STILL loving it! i havent reviewed before, but only cos i thought i already had if that makes sense?

ALSO! i have an answer to the Moony/Mooney thing, cos it always bugged be so i looked it up; in the books, it's "Moony", but they changed it in the movies to "Mooney" as a joke cos the special effects guy was something (Carl? i think" Mooney
Jules-Ac chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
I agree with Amy and Arachne!

It is just the tiniest bit hypocritical to state something like that in your profile and then just abandon a story like that...

I can always accept an author's note stating that he or she is sorry but can't continue a story for real life reasons or something like that, but complete silence is rather rude.

I liked the dynamics between the characters and especially the way the seem to stay "in character", even when it means that Sirius behaves like he did...