Reviews for Itching
Queen of Doom and Despair chapter 33 . 4/8/2020
awww! this story is in my top ten favorite wicked stories.
Fangirl17 chapter 33 . 12/18/2017
I've been meaning to read this story for awhile, and I'm glad I've finally got around to it, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done!
londonmarise chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
This was absolutely amazing! like this should be turned into a movie!
MusicalBox09 chapter 33 . 6/17/2014
I was just browsing through FF for a really good Wicked fanfic. I came across this story and I never regret reading this fic.

I always wanted to voice out that Elphie's as naive and as vulnerable inside as she is tough and cold on the outside. She's numb from so much discrimination, so much that she failed to see that Fiyero would never leave her. And you voiced out all my thoughts about Elphie perfectly, which I congratulate you for.

And Fiyero. Oh, goodness, Fiyero. He's just the sweetest and the most brainless person ever. Well, he's all stupid for Elphie, so that's just... awww... They're both so adorable together, and I'm so happy that Elphie's finally Fiyero's. I'm glad that they ended up with each other, and this is one of the best happy endings I ever read, for a Wicked fic.

When they fled to the woods? I ended up crying buckets when Elphie cried over her letter for him. And how happy and relieved they were that they were safe in each other's arms.

You do know how to balance fiery passion and sweet tenderness in your writing. It's the first time I ever read a fic this well written.

And when Elphie was shot? I cried even harder. (But deep down, I remembered what Maguire says about witches. That they never really die. Probably they reincarnate, or... they cast a healing spell, like what you wrote, which was the most brilliant thing ever.)

I love this line:
“'Who would imagine such a ballsy, tough-as-nails general would come in such a pretty package? You look so sweet, and then you plot cold-blooded murder. It’s like a cuddly killer bunny.'” His laughter infected the others, and it only increased as her eyes narrowed. She didn’t get it. She wasn’t cuddly, and she was far closer to a viper than a bunny."
I doubled up in laughter.

Overall, it's a beautiful story. I regret not reading this earlier on in my Wicked addiction.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 33 . 5/18/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW.
So wonderful.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
I was totally dying just now. I was reading this in bed (I'm not gonna specify the time, but it was LATE) and I was so hooked, because, well, this story is amazing, and Elphaba got shot and she was pretty much dead and I was like holding my breath...
And then the battery of my laptop died.
Seriously. Right at that point. And my charge-thingy was downstairs, but I couldn't go and get it, because it was so late and I'd wake everyone up.
So I finished the chapter now, in the morning, and it was wonderful and great and fantastic, but man, that was torture.
Anyway, I really think you're super talented. This is definitely one of the best Wicked stories I've read so far! (Though I, being a Fiyeraba lover/drooler, may be a bit biased.)
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I know the song from Glee... does that count? :D
Anywho, this story is great! It's so amazingly cute and fluffy and adorable and I LOVE the Fiyeraba in here. I don't even have words for it, I'm totally swooning right now.
PrincessKadenceOfMusic chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
No One Is Alone from Into The Woods. Baker and Cinderella.
Elizabeth Scarlette chapter 33 . 6/14/2012
That was soooooo sweet! I loved it :)
HollyBush chapter 33 . 4/17/2012
Wow...

It's well into the night here so I can't think of anything else to say...only that I have to get up in only a few hours and I will be very tired because I could not stop reading...

Amazing.

Thank you and can't wait for whatever else you'll post...

Off now to read your others...:)

Holly
elphiefanatic chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
No One Is Alone, from Into the Woods
Quill of Thoughts chapter 33 . 7/8/2010
After reading this story, I'm reminded again as to why I picked up on fanfiction. Elphaba has a happy ending with Fiyero and all's well in Oz. It was an amazing AU story, that, for being AU, it followed pretty close to the actual story. The characters were pretty much in character, and I liked the few OC's you put in. It was an excellent story overall.
Leia Emberblaze chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
this story was quite amazing...I was sure at the end that you were going to break everyone's heart and explain that Elphaba had died or something when Fiyero thought about how much he missed her...don't scare me like that! your Fiyerba stories are fantastic...I love them all
musicgal3 chapter 33 . 4/6/2010
*sighs soundly* I do so love happy endings. :-) What can I say? That was some ride you took us on! Lots of wonderful, heartful, sad, terrifying and beautiful moments all melded with frightening twists and turns of the plot into a unique, amazing story of love and hatred. And I absolutely ADORE it! Thankyou so much for sharing this marvellous story with us. :-)
ashredfern414 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
O MY GOD I LOVE YOU!

I just reda you rtsory in one day and Oh my word it was absolutely amazing! One of the best things I've read on FF!

And I love all your others too like Crush and The Wrong Lessons!

I cannot get over how amazing this was! You literally have me crying. You're a horrible, horrible person... No you're not you're wonderful for writing such a great story!

I loved it form the start and Fiyero was so God damn cute the way he kept professing his love to her over and over and then to anyone that had a pulse!

And I loved how opne Elphaba became with him and the two of the were just so amazing and cute and lovely together!

And I love Mercus! He shoulda been in the play! Him and Galinda are perfect!

I'm not gonna pick out favourite quotes cause we'd be here all night and it's currently 3 in the morning so...

Just know that I ADORED every single part of it! When she died I wept. I wept buckets. I hope that plays on your conscious. And Fiyero's reaction was just so heartbraking. That's what did it for me. And when Elphaba left him and Galinda the first time! I wept there too. See what you have reduced me to?

The ending was just perfect! Loved how you incorporated Dorothy in there too! And my sweet Oz I thought he didn't end up with Elphaba! When he said he missed her and the pretty bridesmaid I literally near died! I was crying! Then he said Fae and I burst into happy tears! You are a cruel human being did you know that? Down right cruel.

Their steamy sex scenes were awesome but their tender moments were so sweet and romantic too! You balanced them both perfectly!

All in all one of the best stories ever, like all of yours,and I loved how you presented the charcters. They were really in character and beliveable! And I adore Fiyero in this so much! Great job loved it, nothing more I can say except you're amazing.