Reviews for Learning to Cope
That Otaku-sama the Girl chapter 9 . 7/16
Thank you for your work.
That Otaku-sama the Girl chapter 2 . 7/16
Kyo.
Teenwolfbabyy chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
soooooooo... im guessing they never changed their mind about keeping the baby? but whatever their decision was i really really loved this fanfic!
slytherinprincess394 chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
I definitely LOVED this story. Your writing style and the story plot made this story very enjoyable! I never really read chapter fanfictions, but this... this story heightened my expectations for your work!
You did an absolutely great job, and I enjoyed every word that I read. I hope you go further in your writing than just fanfiction!
PandaKittey98 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I made an account just so I could review this.. I absolutely 100% LOVED this one. I am about to look for the sequel. You are an amazing writer. I really want them to keep the baby! Or at least have like an open adoption or something.
dreibyrd33 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Right here, in this chapter, I began to fall in love with you.
anonymous chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Steamy ;) Lol. Ha, her eyes are BROWN! No one seems to grasp the fact that Tohru's eyes are BROWN! DX
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Love the story! It's so great XD But, they only have three years of highschool in Japan... So they're also only seventeen when the graduate! _ _
vampireXgirl13X chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Why you no update story?! TTATT I wish to see the outcome of all that awesome stuffs . . .
We-are-DeathGods chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
This story is very good. I am only on chapter 14 but I am quite impressed, very good job :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This is a very exciting book! You can make yourself a writer one day. Keep up the good work!
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
This was my first fruits basket fan fic and it was good, i hope to read more from you soon!
Ravanyss chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for the heads up about the lemon, most people give no warning and I end up puking. yeeeaaaahh I don't really like reading that stuff.
Ravanyss chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
If this story is just going to be about Kyou wanting to have sex with Tohru then I don't want to read it you sicko.
DejaJT chapter 1 . 11/5/2012