Reviews for Au Natural
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Hahaha, oh wow. Sasuke tht protective, ooohh imagine what there son would say when he walk out of the bathroom and saw them lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww you fogot to put the little boys name.
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was just L.O.L I can totally imagine Sasuke being that way with his own child! Great Job on this!
DarkLover4Life chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Now I liked this story alot. You make awesome Sasuke/Tenten stories.
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This whole no seeing parents naked thing really feels so alien. Cultural differences or something.

The ending of this one was a bit similar to laundry day, but a distinctly hotter version. The finishing sentence is a bit long, which takes away some of its weight, but nothing like a bit of wall-pinning to provide a convincing counterargument.

One typo caught: "was busying running" - busy, maybe?

Thanks for this!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha the little boy was absolutely precious haha
Bloo-PANDA chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AGREED Paul Walker is strait up sexiness, and mini sasuke is so adorable! the poor kid has to go pee-pee!
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Again, cute and lovely, and Sasuke is alwas a little too much, let's face it. :)

Good luck.

BR.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That sounds so much like sasuke! xD
ForeverFighter chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ooh, I loved it.

Very Sasuke. Seriously, why is there no decent SasuTen around? You're a first! May there be many more ...
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
haha sasuke!poor kid he must be dieing to go to the restroom!
TheAPrincess chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
HOW CUTE! I can only image a mini Sasuke and the real Sasuke doing that! SO DAM CUTE!
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
yes, Sasuke. I can totally see this happening.
Me chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ha ha! I loved this story!... But what's the kid gonna think when he comes out to see his mom nude and making out with his dad... O.O
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
um...i never read a SasukexTenten fic before. this is differently a first. i tend to shy away from those(they scare me). but surprisingly enough, this one is actually pretty good. not too over the top and in characters. nice job!