Reviews for 1988 to 2017
crockywock chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
*in love* This is so cute. And SO well written!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Very interesting! What sort of memory charms are being used, I wonder? Or have two different timelines been mixed?

Good chapter.
duj chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
All nose and nerves...

I keep forgetting that every chapter is a stand-alone and I shouldn't expect continuity between them. It would be a good idea for you to remind us of that at the top of each chapter.
Laurenke1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
very nice please update soon

it is very cool how you made Severus (who I think it is) into a totally different person while Hermione does not recognize him
septentrion chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
An interesting AU chapter.
amsev chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Excellent chapter (part 1). I am so enjoying these snapshots from different "times" and "places" and look forward to reading more.
Linette Keeper chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Nice. It's definitely the eyes Hermione. You should know by now!
ProperT chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Well of course it was familiar, it must be the green of Harry's eyes, or in the case of "S", Lily's eyes. Good Update.
HPluver chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I like it. It's different. Will follow the next chapter.
ProperT chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
These are really brilliant, keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more. :)
Little Sev chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Cute. That's what my opinion about this story. I really like the randomness, and the way you interpret Severus' character. Not to say such a good twist to the bucktooth-ed Hermione story :0 I'm really in awe! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I loved 9-year-old Hermione!Really did!And, if she were magical, it'd be a good start for a great , when she comes to Hogwarts and both of them remember about their'd be really , I also like the way you're doing.

I've always thought about doing that whole thing of rewriting their plots, but never had the guts to do glad someone did D

Keep the nice work.

EreshkigalGirl chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
I find myself quite interested. I hope you update soon. : D
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Good chapter! Here's hoping you change canon a _lot_, since it would be nice for Snape to actually have a future.

Thanks for updating.
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
will this be a Severus/ Hermione fic?

Good job, you write quite well. I like it as usual