Reviews for Altering Perspectives
Anusatsusha chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It is Frances Xavier, isn't it.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Francis Xavier is a good saint, and a bold perspective. A neat little scene.
sillimiss chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
haha, this was really well done. i liked the reversed perspective. normally you only find insight on other characters through the eyes of the other people who know them. its a nice change to get the view from an outsider.

and its francis xavier, right? he was a well known roman catholic priest who is known for converting more people since saint paul.

anyway, i loved it!
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I'm not to into history? who is it? E-mail and tell me. Thank you. good story, too.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Nice work. I liked the outsider's perspective and the interaction between Rin and Sessh. In your characterization, she's more clever than in most.

Didn't know who Xavier was, so I googled and learned something- Thanks! Here's a tidbit from a website hawking a documentary about him: "In Japan Xavier had an epiphany that changed his missionary work from that of begging on the street to adopting the values and attitudes of the region he wanted transform. This realization supported Xavier's pioneering attempts at bringing Christianity to Asia and established a foundation for the cultural exchanges that he initiated between Europe and Asia."

Perhaps his epiphany had something to do with a little girl and a dog demon?
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Sesshoumaru is " cracking long, long fingers and glaring as though I’m the one who bewitches children." XD; indeed. No one is allowed to give rin such thoughts like crosses can burn sessh flesh. i rather knew the wood wouldn't do anything to sessh, but wondered if it at least would give him a rash or something XP; vnow THATS a Daiyoukai. !

Yeah for Portugal. (right)? XP the guy muct be some explorer of some kind. not sure i got him. dusty on my history.
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ugh... That Xavier guy... For some reason, I dislike him... Good story though. Kinda like what happened with Ungai in that one episode... Wasn't Xavier some priest who tried to convert the Japanese into Christianity?
Its me chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
_ I knowiknowiknow! Xavier!

After he met...An..jiro, or something of those sorts, he um... something about converting the japanese...

well anyways, at August 15, 1549 he went ashore at Kagoshima, the principal port of the province of Satsuma on the island of Kyūshū. He was received in a friendly manner and was hosted by Anjiro's family until October 1550. From October to December 1550, he resided in Yamaguchi. Shortly before Christmas, he left for Kyoto but failed to meet with the Emperor. He returned to Yamaguchi in March 1551 where he was permitted to preach by the daimyo of the province. However, lacking fluency in the Japanese language, he had to limit himself to reading aloud the translation of a catechism.

AHA! do i getta cookie?
XxLotusxX chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Darn I don't know who it is! All I know is that it's someone named Xavier, lol. ;

But I absolutely loved it! Active imagination as always, my friend!
Queen Lemon chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
*cries* I don't know who it is! *sniffles* Anyways awesome story as always (forces you think about how you see people but in a good way of course ;; )keep up the great work looking forward to more of your stories
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Ano... no. I didn't really get who the guest character was. Someone from Portugal? Who is it?

Great story, otherwise! I just wish more people in Inuyasha's world would come to learn that not all demons are evil. Unfortunately, the human race can be very suspicious and unaccepting at times.

Nice job; You make awesome plots for stories! Keep it up!