Reviews for Silences
That is just so cute w
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww~
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Short, simple and sweet. I loved this! I can totaly picture Lex being all chivalrous toward Zexi. :D lol, he broke Axel's nose.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
It's sweet, in a way, and I can imagine their relationship being like that, although Zemyx is one of my main faves. 'The Silent Hero' indeed.
cosmikku chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
this is cute.

I have to say, while I was reading, I was not expecting the 'fucking him against the wall' part to come up like that, it made me laugh.

out loud.

I like it.

D
MuffinPirate chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is awesome possum, epic win, wangtabulous, and every other phrase meant for praise! :D
MisterCreamPie chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was SO FUCKING ADORABLE!

;u;
Shiguna chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love it.

Short, sweet, but full of.. of.. How do I say it? Imagery?

Very well-written, at any rate.

Third paragraph made me laugh. xD Nice word choice.
LoZfanchick chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
this is so cute!
lily23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
"It didn’t take long to catch his meaning. Zexion told Lexaeus that he fancied him back, by kissing him in the hallway. Lex told Zexion that he was grateful by fucking him against the wall."

That made me laugh.
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I really enjoyed this, even if it was very short. I enjoy this pairing, although they sadly don't get much attention. I like the way you wrote their interaction.
Sephiroth-For-President chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aw! The ending was so sweet.
Larxism chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That seriously made me grin a big grin. 8D THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. I love it. The pair needs more love.
Miuku chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awwie~! So cute :33 Really, I love it 8D That's how their relationship would be if it was in the games XD
Song-of-Insanity chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aww! So cute! I love my pretty emo boy.