Reviews for TREMBLING ON THE EDGE OF SANITY
uss71832 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Geez, Marissa seems to be a popular name...
Draculella chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
It was well after midnight when T-Bone was jerked awake by a wailing cry. His arms were full of struggling tom trapped in his own bedding and trying desperately to escape. He was nearly succeeding when **T-Bone** woke. Using the trick that had worked in the hospital, the tabby closed his jaws around Feral's ruff.

...I love this story. Every so often though I notice this. Still, with as many stories as you have, I'm surprised you can keep them all straight. Although I truely do love the 'holding the ruff in his jaws' bit. So very...primal I guess.
Draculella chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hmm, do you know as you reread these things for the 50-someteenth time you start noticing little off things. First you describe Feral as "The dark tom was nude." when the SWAT Kats first find him. But by the time they get him to the hospital and the doctor orders two cc's of whatsit, "His clothes were stripped off," I reread the bit between the two and it doesn't say they dressed him in anything. Whalla, instant clothes. And do you know I've read these stories so many times I'm starting to dream in SWAT Kats. Feral Viper a human female dimension skipping equals crazy. Oh well, could be worse. Time to go read the rest of the lovely story so I can get my SWAT Kat fix for the day. Did you know these stories of yours are addicting? It's kinda like eating a can of Pringles, you can't stop after just eating one.
agentwhite chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
Man i finally got to finish this and god it was awsome! I lvoe how the two got to be together, kind of wish we got to see how they really handled the secret and everythnig but for this story I have to say good job. I lvoed this and so hope to see more of Chance and Feral together.
agentwhite chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Ok so for now I am completely loving this story. Im taking the reading slow though because i love to get into the characters heads and understand what is gonig on with them. And lol i also like to add their voices to it and might i say it was hard getting Feral's screams right. Especially how when Feral's vocabulary and mental knowlege was limited when he spoke fewer words and was like a little kid. Lol it was kinda funny having him sound like al ittle kid with his voice, but hey it happens. What i liked most of all was teh closeness that formed between the two of them. And i love to see the badass additude characters act all vulnerable and needy in a way. Like seeing how they kind of care and need someone else. But also wha tgot ot me was When Feral was somewhat narmal again, and how you can jsut know how hurt T-Bone was wen he was pretty much regected. Well anyway going to get back to the story after doing a few things but so loving it so far.

Hope to talk to you sometimes. lol and maybe geek out about it :P
Swallows a lot chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Got the idea to check your stories out from a review on YIFFSTAR, got to say that i was glad thta i did since the majority of the ones i've read thus far have been some of the best fanfictions for SWAT KATS, though this was one of my favorites, though it seemed likke it would be kind of weird for Feral to be so attached to someone whose real identity he didn't even know let along getting to see his face.
Jovianokami chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
Ha, that was a good ending! It was a little short but very good! I can't wait for new fic. Please come out with one soon!
Jovianokami chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
Oh, that was great. So what going to happen now? Is Razor going to find out or is it going to be Callie? I really like to read on what going to happen next in the next chapter!
missfae chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
I read this the other day but was too tired to leave a review... I love this story... my heart cries out for Feral. All that he's been through and to be so independent yet so dependent, that is very hard for him. And that Dark Kat and the implications of that threat... it makes me shudder... Love this story... well... I just love all your writings... Please update soon...
Jovianokami chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Oh, good chapter! I really enjoy it! I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what Dark Kat has in mind for the city.
Jovianokami chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
That was a nice chapter! I wonder how will Feral get T-Bone back in bed. I wonder what going to happen next.
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Hey, that was a great chapter! So Feral was the one to dominat for once instead of T-Bone that a nice change! Ah, Feral starting to have feeling for T-Bone but I wonder how T-Bone feels about Feral so far his feeling haven't been the same as Feral. I can't wait for the next chapter! Or the Hopes and Dreams one! Update soon!
missfae chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
This story gets better and better and I don't know if you have another story with a dom Feral and sub T-Bone, but I liked this a lot. I never thought of them this way but now I can see it. It was hot and I am glad that Feral finally realized how much he needs T-Bone and T-Bone was kat enough to let Feral dominate him... Please update again soon...
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
OH, poor Feral! I was excepting something like this but by the creeplings? Wow, I didn't see that coming! I wonder what Feral going to do now and what kind of things T-Bone going to have to! Ah, dose Dark Kat meet up with Feral again? Oh, and thanks for telling about the sequel about Dreams of Freedom lost. I really looking foward to it!

Hahah...I really do like that pairing! I can't seem to help it. I really look forward to reading it! Hopes and Dreams sounds quit good!
missfae chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
Darn I love this story... Poor Feral stop being so stubborn and admit to T Bone that you have feelings for him... more please, I check everyday to see if you have updated...