Reviews for Where is Your Boy Tonight?
GreenEyesBlueWorld chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
i thought this whole this wasnt very well written. i didnt really care for it.
UchihaBride chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
aw your stories are SO sweet! I actually cried while reading this, as pathetic as that is... *Sniffle*
Zerolr chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The end with the cute little tikes. It makes me want to scoop up the three and huggle them all at the same time! Haru is so sweet and proper and Airi is so precious with her playfulness and I know whose Momo's parents Shikamaru and Temari! They make an awesome couple! Oh, pardon my rant... I have such a weak spot for kids really... They will make a very interesting team!
Maddeline Kirkland-Bonnefoy chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
ShikaTema AND NejiHina! WOOT! I LOVE THIS STORY! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL TO WHEN Momo-chan, Airi-chan and aru-kun are genin and on the same team? PLEASE?

Sincerely,

Temari-san.
Zerolr chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
*tears* this is so sweet. I like this chapter the best so far
Zerolr chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Wow, this is nice! I like how it's Neji talking to a sleeping Hinata. It gives the setting a meloncoly feel...
Miyuki.Sunshine chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
that was a really good chapter!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
This is really good. The ending is really cute.
PandaDragon chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
AW! It al worked out i'm glad is there another chapter? I lOVED it continue your work!
wolfchik chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
great story! XD it was fantastic! maybe you can write a sequel or a branch stoy!

Ciao!
Miyuki.Sunshine chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
That was so good and sweet!
CobaltHeart chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
;; I like this story and hate it at the same time.
Angel Terra chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
D': Poor Neji. That bastard Naruto.

I loved it! Really loved n_n nice job!
x.Nanako-chan.x chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
;_; this is sad! -hits hinata!- I hope you do make a next chapter but please warn me if it's a lemon D I don't want my eyes to burn if I read it xD I'm just not into that stuff -.-'
Fifteen Flavors chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
This chapter was so sad! I think this was a great story! I don't usually read sad stories, but I don't regret reading this one! And I also like NejiHina! I know it's wrong, but they're just sweet together! Anyway, keep writing wonderful stories, it doesn't matter if they're sad or happy! By the way, Happy New Year!