Reviews for Rest Stop
lightchaser chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
I agree with what Meredith said about Derek in here and it was such a shame they didn't capture this on the actual show. She did make a lot of efforts and he just kept wanting and asking more from her. As much as I love Derek Shepherd, he was indeed a McAsshole.
secprincess chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Yes! This whole dang thing needs to be in the show! Lol let’s just call up Shonda and Krista lol
mandyg67 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Glad to see them doing so much communicating. Great to see Meredith yell at Derek, and for him to take responsibility for his share in the mess.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
well I'm glad you as the writer knocked derek down a few pedistools to realize how stupid he was being in the earlier seasons. great great job
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Loved this story. You write them well
Gem chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wow loved this one shot :)
Sitalia chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Go write for the show because honestly you did better with this scene then they did with most MerDer scenes.
merderlover chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
One of the best fanfics I've ever read, no doubt about that.
Leyy chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
this is one of the rare occasions wherein 'some things are better said' lol! did i make sense?

thanks for the oneshot i truly enjoyed the exchange...it would have been a lot better if the deal was sealed with a kiss...i'm sorry that's just the merder fluff thirst in me!
islandgirl123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
the best oneshot ever made. you rock!
FaithlessGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
what no kiss? i liked it a lot... you don't think you could write that as a longer story?
special2401 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was probably one of the best one shots I have ever read. Your writing is amazing and it captures them both so perfectly, especially Meredith. I love the way you write Meredith, I can't wait to read more things that you've written!
spydrga chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Reading all your stories and enjoying each of them.

Cudos. Writer's workshop, or not.
stefshady chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
that was totally awesome!
XxNovellaxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2008