Reviews for Book 55: The Difference
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
this is such a thorough and intricate story. i'm liking it so far, so i'll keep 't let me down!
theyoungphoenix chapter 31 . 4/13/2013
Amazing book. I love it. I would like to know what happened to the other three characters... But Manley that's for something else later in your books. :)
HPMewmorpher chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great start, Tobey!
dogman15 chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Going back, I just wanted to comment that Kelbrid society's perception of females is similar to the Helmacrons, though not as severe.
Awesome Sauce chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
it must have taken intense concentration for tobias to morph while flying
Awesome Sauce chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
i know your writers block is probably cured b now but next time it happens getting a peice of paper and taking like 5 or 10 minutes to write any thing that comes to mind is a good thing to do right before you start writing. i think it relieves stress
Awesome Sauce chapter 20 . 8/5/2010
Jakes thoughts are a lot like his thoughts in the Familiar. Awesome that you can tie your fan fic characters so closely to the ones that applegate created. just as a side note the Familiar was really really weird. I didnt get it. well anyway... to chapter 21!
Awesome Sauce chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Throw us a suprise party? lol
awesome sauce chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
This is GREAT! i just read 54 last night and i was dissapointed that it just ended, you know? Your writing style in the fanfic is very much like applegates so its easy to imagine that this is just a continuation of the story. I wonder if Applegate just ended it like that so that her readers could continue the story in the imagination. if she did you are definitly doing an excelent job. thank you for writing this. it makes me less depressed that rachel died, that jake is depressed and that cassie is dating someone named "ronnie". love your humor.

GuesssWho chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
I wonder what the word for that would be. Sapiovore?
elektra30 chapter 31 . 12/6/2009
Beautiful story, with characterisation and language mirroring K.A.'s style, and yet having a distinct plot of your own that really keeps the reader glued to the screen. Lovely characterisation of the Kelbrid, and really touching bits, especially the haunting genocide of the Leth, and the very last chapter when Zu looks at them. Well done!

On to read your next few sequels! (:
MasterShaper chapter 31 . 10/5/2009
A well-written story :)

The characters were pretty much canon-abiding, and you made the Kelbrid alien enough without making them too ridiculously complex.

Will be making my way through the sequels in due time :D

Till next time,

Kitsuru chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Definitely one of the best reccs on TVtropes. And since I've read a lot of amazing fics because of that site, that's really saying something!

*rushes off to read the next book*
Forrest chapter 31 . 3/21/2009
This book ROCKS! If I had all the hands I would give it 100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 thumbs ups! :)
Anthiena chapter 31 . 1/21/2009
This was a truely awesome story. An eloquent and unexpected way to end things. It reminded me of the end of Utena... (awesome Anime-it's on YouTube, so...) but I love this.