Reviews for World of Steam
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I really loved this story and i didn't expect for it to be finished so quickly and i hope you make a sequel for this story soon.
KHGiggle chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
So do the Autobots continue to hang out with the Witwicky's? Or do they go looking for more of their kind? Or go back to sleep? Or what?
Salinea chapter 31 . 7/28/2012
I don't know how to properly express my feelings about this story other than I have that pleasant satisfaction you get from reading a really great book and staring at nothing for a little while and smiling.

I could see everything so clearly like it was a movie in my head. There were times that I had to catch myself because I stopped breathing things were getting so exciting. I think if I ever get around to learning book binding I'm going to make a book for this. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Flutter Flight chapter 31 . 10/30/2010
The ending did go rather fast and there's a bunch of loose ends, but it works and you did finish a fic, so good for you! I'll be keeping an eye on your comic as well.
antepathy chapter 31 . 10/30/2010
I can't believe I've never reviewed this? *bad fan*

I admit I had to go back the last few chapters to pick it up again, and remember all the awesome. What a breathtaking battle! Nemesis was really a pretty terrifying enemy, and I love how you kept everyone true to their character-Starscream, always scheming, and can I just flail over your Percy?

Awesome job! Can I hope that the 'cons, too, came back to life with the dispersal of sparks (poor Skywarp!)
sunkissedvampire chapter 30 . 10/27/2010
Wow it's really good so far! I love all the characters and the little funny moments. It seems like sam is just dead weight so far though :/ even mikaela did more than him. Anyways, dying to know what happens next. Please update soon.
pacificuser chapter 29 . 10/15/2010
As usual,very high-quality... My only real problem is at this point the plot is moving too fast to be believable... Try slowing things down so that the progress of events is not too "shocking" to your readers whenever a story-moving event happens.
Flutter Flight chapter 29 . 10/15/2010
"'Look, we need to shake this thing at you.'"

That line is just win. XD
pacificuser chapter 28 . 10/10/2010
cool! From the Philippines,cool!
Cman710 chapter 26 . 9/26/2010
Wow, I sat down and read this a while ago, but I thought it was not going on anymore, it's been so long since the last update, I didn't fav or anything. I'll have to sit down and re-read this sometime, as this chapter got me re-interested. But to follow it again I'll have to read it over. :) Keep going, I look forward to more.
tomorrow4eva chapter 25 . 9/18/2010
Enjoyed this chapter! Nice twist about the other Autobots. Can't wait for it all to come together.
tomorrow4eva chapter 24 . 9/18/2010
Wow, the Cons finding their ship is bad news. Loved this chapter. You kept the story pace going really well.
Skull-16 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Were you inspired by the "Hearts of Steel" comics?
pacificuser chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Cool! The autobots meet steampunk genre! You are some kind of genious!
tomorrow4eva chapter 23 . 10/6/2009
Wow, the Autobots are in a bad way. Can't wait to see how they get out of it! I feel sorry for Prowl - it's hard to get people to do the sensible thing over the emotional one.

"Look, I was assembled in this color." ROFLOL!

Interesting twists! Great chapter!