Reviews for Fairy Tales
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Whoa. I don't really like Sokkla, but that was really good.
Adonai63 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wha- What just happened? It started cute, funny and sweet, but then it suddenly turned angst-y. You just had to kill Sokka to make your point, didn't you? :

Well, anyway... I think your characterizations were perfect, especially young Azula. I would probably strangle her cutesy evil younger self. Lol.
A Girl Who Loves Sokkla chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wowza! I just LOVE this story! It ties itself together beautifully, and the part where Azula is arguing with her mother over the fairy tale is hilarious! There aren't enough grammatical or spelling errors that I can really correct, so great job on that! I really adore your writing style, and I felt that Azula was very IC. Great work! Keep on writing (especially Sokkla, pretty please!)! I hope to read more from you!
azab chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
great job :
Samhan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I like it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
When I was young, I used to say things like that when my mom told me stories. Fairytales more often than not do not make the slightest sense. I was laughing throughout the first part but the end was so sad.
Liradawn chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow. This is such a good characterization of Azula. What a lovely and sad story!
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Well done. I like the fact that Azula questioned everything. D
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow. It was incredible. VERY well done. Amazing work. It's just amazing.

You portrayed all of them really well, especially Azula. And the end was perfect.

Yep I liked this. Nice work!
ahnminh chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Ironic and bittersweet.

I enjoyed how you portrayed Azula here.

The way she interrupted her mother to point out

flaws sounds realistic.

Lovely.
Sokklafan11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Cute, but sad at the end...Keep up the good work!
MaryPamPretzels chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Loved it:)
Huitzilopoctli11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hah! Azula is so analytical; I was laughing through the whole Fic. Sokka's reaction when the others found out he was fraternizing with the enemy was priceless.

The only thing I'm unsure about is, what is Azula's motivation for joining the gAang?

Great Work!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
The awful irony of it all! While the story, the part about Sokka and Azula's relationship at least, could have used more development in terms of how it parallels to the fairy tale, I think you did a good job with this. Humorous and romantic and sorta-kinda-blink or you'll miss it dark.

Good stuff, and it's Sokkla!

XOXO daydream11
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh, this was definitely bittersweet!

The beginning was fantastic! I was laughing so hard everytime Azula interrupted her mother, and the best part was, I could totally picture it! Especially the last line, "“Goodnight Mother. Don’t worry; I’m sure Zuko won’t realize the blatant holes in your story. He’ll like them."

I don't think she'd say though, "Maybe he could be your daughter instead". Afterall, she was hurt that her mother thought she was a monster.

I liked how the rest of the story played out, and the irony at the end when Sokka died the same way the boy in the fairytale died.

Either way, this was excellent, I absolutely loved it! -faves-