Reviews for The Lucky Ones
isilwath chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I want everyone to know that all my stories are also up on archiveofourown. Just do a search for Terri Botta and you'll find them.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I wanted to review this here so that anyone who is curious would know that they absolutely have to go to mediaminer and read this wonderful story.

This has got to be the best most complete and satisfying story I have ever read. It was filled with every emotion possible and was beautifully unpredictable. The character development was astounding. I laughed, felt my heart swell, and cried my eyes out. Absolutely, completely, utterly perfect.
The calling chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I want you to write more inu/kag fics
inumoon85 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Ok this chapter made me curious so I went to media minor to read the full story and mitt was awesome! I have no clue why fan fiction would not let it stay on this site but I really recommend that people go to media minor and read the full story
Houndini chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Why won't you put the rest here?
InuKaguFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
So, I've read this story on Mediaminer years ago... And have just gotten a notification that you updated a different story of yours. I immediately recognized your author name, and remembered that, at the time, I did not leave a review! Thus, I would just like to say, as an Inuyasha fan-fiction reader for more than a decade, thank you very much! Your story left me speechless, happy, sad, and all around emotional each and every time I read it. This is my all time favorite fanfic, and I encourage whoever has not read it yet to not be afraid and pull a few all nighters for this amazing story.
On another note, please please please update the sequel, while I go and read this story again...
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
i have just finished reading this fic on mediaminer...
you are incredible...
Ldytangled chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This story is fantastic. I read it years ago and if u have not read it u need to go to media miner and read it .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
wow
zerocool chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Terri Botta chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Zerocool - Yes, you may translate The Lucky Ones into German and post it on animexx.
zerocool chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I like this ff very much and i read this on Mediaminer. Im from germany and i want to ask if im allowed to translate the complete story on animexx. Sorry that i cant write you a pm because im not singed up on this website and sorry for my mystakes im make (in the writing). However please answer if im allowed to translate this.
sequoiacole chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I just finished reading all 49 chapters of this fanfiction, and I must say it was worth three nights of staying up until 5:30 a.m. to be able to experience this masterpiece. It was an incredible story and my favorite Inuyasha fanfiction hands down. The story line was compelling and it wasn't forced, everything that happened was of significance, and you came up with the idea all on your own. It was just so original and beautifully written. I was dreading the ending when I came nearer to it, but it was perfect. The entire story was flawless. Gorgeous writing over all. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Blossom-flower92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Can you please send me the link to this story because i cant find it on mediaminer or your website... thanks
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013