Reviews for The Lucky Ones
InuKaguFan chapter 1 . 2/8
So, I've read this story on Mediaminer years ago... And have just gotten a notification that you updated a different story of yours. I immediately recognized your author name, and remembered that, at the time, I did not leave a review! Thus, I would just like to say, as an Inuyasha fan-fiction reader for more than a decade, thank you very much! Your story left me speechless, happy, sad, and all around emotional each and every time I read it. This is my all time favorite fanfic, and I encourage whoever has not read it yet to not be afraid and pull a few all nighters for this amazing story.
On another note, please please please update the sequel, while I go and read this story again...
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 1/27
i have just finished reading this fic on mediaminer...
you are incredible...
Ldytangled chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This story is fantastic. I read it years ago and if u have not read it u need to go to media miner and read it .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
wow
zerocool chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Terri Botta chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Zerocool - Yes, you may translate The Lucky Ones into German and post it on animexx.
zerocool chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I like this ff very much and i read this on Mediaminer. Im from germany and i want to ask if im allowed to translate the complete story on animexx. Sorry that i cant write you a pm because im not singed up on this website and sorry for my mystakes im make (in the writing). However please answer if im allowed to translate this.
sequoiacole chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I just finished reading all 49 chapters of this fanfiction, and I must say it was worth three nights of staying up until 5:30 a.m. to be able to experience this masterpiece. It was an incredible story and my favorite Inuyasha fanfiction hands down. The story line was compelling and it wasn't forced, everything that happened was of significance, and you came up with the idea all on your own. It was just so original and beautifully written. I was dreading the ending when I came nearer to it, but it was perfect. The entire story was flawless. Gorgeous writing over all. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Blossom-flower92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Can you please send me the link to this story because i cant find it on mediaminer or your website... thanks
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Why was deleted?
Anyway I'm already reading it on MediaMiner
MarPai chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Love this story, and I have it downloaded in E-pub format off Media-miner. So if it ever DOES disapear and if Terri Botta doesn't mind...I can always zip up the e-pub and send it. or if Terri wants that format so he can send it out, let me know. Gotta love Calibre and their fiction download extension.
ksavvyx3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hello! I loved this story from start to finish when I first read it on media miner many years ago, my apologies for taking forever to leave a decent review. XD Anyway, I’m so glad that you were able to finish this wonderful piece. I loved seeing all the characters grow and the way that Kagome and Inuyasha developed their relationship while raising their adopted hanyou son. :) Definitely a classic that I could read over and over again, I couldn’t even tell you my favorite part…there were just too many. At any rate you did a fabulous job.

K
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Everyone go read this story. It is AMAZING! isilwath/Wordsmiths/The%20Lucky%
BEcherry chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey, I've read this story on media miner thousands of times but its gone now :( it was my favorite story
Kagura910 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow. I read this story years ago when you posted it on Media Miner and I keep thinking about it so I re-read it and I still love it. You are a brilliant writer.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »