Reviews for The Lucky Ones
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Why was deleted?
Anyway I'm already reading it on MediaMiner
MarPai chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Love this story, and I have it downloaded in E-pub format off Media-miner. So if it ever DOES disapear and if Terri Botta doesn't mind...I can always zip up the e-pub and send it. or if Terri wants that format so he can send it out, let me know. Gotta love Calibre and their fiction download extension.
ksavvyx3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hello! I loved this story from start to finish when I first read it on media miner many years ago, my apologies for taking forever to leave a decent review. XD Anyway, I’m so glad that you were able to finish this wonderful piece. I loved seeing all the characters grow and the way that Kagome and Inuyasha developed their relationship while raising their adopted hanyou son. :) Definitely a classic that I could read over and over again, I couldn’t even tell you my favorite part…there were just too many. At any rate you did a fabulous job.

K
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Everyone go read this story. It is AMAZING! isilwath/Wordsmiths/The%20Lucky%
BEcherry chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey, I've read this story on media miner thousands of times but its gone now :( it was my favorite story
Kagura910 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow. I read this story years ago when you posted it on Media Miner and I keep thinking about it so I re-read it and I still love it. You are a brilliant writer.
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
_ what is it under on mediaminer? i typed in the link on the search bar, but it said that the adress could not be found... (and YES it WAS correct!)
Harmne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is one of my favorite InuYasha stories of all time. It makes me laugh and cry and my heart ache, it is so well written that it makes me feel like I'm there with them. Thanks!
Reena123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
i love this story soo much. I read it at the other site then i went looking on it here so i could review it for you.

I just wanted to let you know that is has to be one of my favorite stroies i have read for inuayhsa! It made me cry soo many time. And it made me smile alot too
Queen-O-Castle chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i really liked the first chapter and tried getting to the story on the other websites but it won't let me...can you send me the website without the spaces? i'd really like to continue reading! thanks

L.A.G.3
Ghe chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Beautiful fic!

I love it!

you are a great ficwritter

kissus
Optimus Prime's little girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hey! I'd love to continue reading your story but can't... The website won't work. Could you please sent it to me?
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
UPDATE PLEASE
ChibiLee chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
cant get onto the site could u send me the site address cause really wanna read ur story

thanks