Reviews for The Lucky Ones
Kaykat chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
awsome stroy!
Haibara chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hi, Terri Botta! I've loved this story ever since it was first posted on (and later media miner). Thank you so much for completing it, and making it so compelling to read over and over again.

Since the link posted in '07 has become outdated, I decided to post the address to your author's page on media miner so that others could find The Lucky Ones and your other works. I'm sorry to take liberties like this. Thank you again for authoring this story!

media miner user(underscore)info. php / 86917

(Remove all the spaces and add in that _, and it should take you to her author's page. Enjoy everyone! Otherwise you can search out author "terri botta" on the other site.
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I went to mediaminer. Love this story! It is absolutely one of my favorite Inuyasha fanfics! I hope you never have a reason to take it off of that site, because I like to go back and re-read it. _
sundream chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really love this story. Its not one that I would normally read. But this one is super good and i find my self reading it over and over again. I hope you post the rest so that other can enjoy it!

Great Job

I love the interaction between Inuyasha and Kagome in this story.
KyriaHitomi chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
AWESOME story :)
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That is such a good beginning! I was wondering though, is your mediaminer story really up? i couldn't get to it and I really wanted to continue to read. I hope you update soon.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
this is a great story
Izayoi Higurashi chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
hi! I would like to say that taste very of this history, e that you are an excellent writer! Congratulations!

P.S: I also would like to know if he has some site that it has its translated history, I do not read English very well, I'm brazilian,therefore I would like to read fic translated for my language!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
i love it
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
this story was wonderful
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I just ordered your book. Very excited.

I would have reviewed on Mediaminer, but that would have required me to actually log in, and since I was illicitly reading the latest chapter of Coyote Child at work, that wasn't going to happen.

I hope its as good as this story!
nataliexkathryne chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i could easily write an essay on all the pro's in your story. as it stands you have new set the bench-mark when i read fanfiction, and in the months which i passed since i read it the first time no one has come close to topping you.
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I really love this story One of my all time favorites :] Was looking this story because i wanted to read it again but couldn't find it till now -
Miyopiyo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I read your full story on mediaminer and i absolutely LOVE it! I think your story is the best i've read so far on fanfiction...or mediaminer...whichever, but i'm proud of the story and after i put up my next chapter in my story, im going to send out recommandations for people to read it!

Excellent job!
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
i loved this story you and becky tailweaver have some real good stories i started reading one called the cayote child i d like to know when a new chapter will be up and i have finished the lucky ones before on media miner thanks for being a great writer
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »