Reviews for The Lucky Ones
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I went to mediaminer. Love this story! It is absolutely one of my favorite Inuyasha fanfics! I hope you never have a reason to take it off of that site, because I like to go back and re-read it. _
sundream chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really love this story. Its not one that I would normally read. But this one is super good and i find my self reading it over and over again. I hope you post the rest so that other can enjoy it!

Great Job

I love the interaction between Inuyasha and Kagome in this story.
KyriaHitomi chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
AWESOME story :)
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That is such a good beginning! I was wondering though, is your mediaminer story really up? i couldn't get to it and I really wanted to continue to read. I hope you update soon.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
this is a great story
Izayoi Higurashi chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
hi! I would like to say that taste very of this history, e that you are an excellent writer! Congratulations!

P.S: I also would like to know if he has some site that it has its translated history, I do not read English very well, I'm brazilian,therefore I would like to read fic translated for my language!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
i love it
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
this story was wonderful
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I just ordered your book. Very excited.

I would have reviewed on Mediaminer, but that would have required me to actually log in, and since I was illicitly reading the latest chapter of Coyote Child at work, that wasn't going to happen.

I hope its as good as this story!
nataliexkathryne chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i could easily write an essay on all the pro's in your story. as it stands you have new set the bench-mark when i read fanfiction, and in the months which i passed since i read it the first time no one has come close to topping you.
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I really love this story One of my all time favorites :] Was looking this story because i wanted to read it again but couldn't find it till now -
Miyopiyo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I read your full story on mediaminer and i absolutely LOVE it! I think your story is the best i've read so far on fanfiction...or mediaminer...whichever, but i'm proud of the story and after i put up my next chapter in my story, im going to send out recommandations for people to read it!

Excellent job!
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
i loved this story you and becky tailweaver have some real good stories i started reading one called the cayote child i d like to know when a new chapter will be up and i have finished the lucky ones before on media miner thanks for being a great writer
Miyoko chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
My name is Miyoko too!

Miyoko Rocks!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2007

I actually read your story on wordsmith but was unable to leave or send any kind of message to you. I just wanted to say thank you for putting in the time and effort to write something as amazing as this, it really makes a difference. So thank you again, for a wonderful reading experience.

53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »