Reviews for The Lucky Ones
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
i loved this story you and becky tailweaver have some real good stories i started reading one called the cayote child i d like to know when a new chapter will be up and i have finished the lucky ones before on media miner thanks for being a great writer
Miyoko chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
My name is Miyoko too!

Miyoko Rocks!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hi,

I actually read your story on wordsmith but was unable to leave or send any kind of message to you. I just wanted to say thank you for putting in the time and effort to write something as amazing as this, it really makes a difference. So thank you again, for a wonderful reading experience.

Isabelle
pinkey5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
omg! iv been looking for this story on fanfic for so many years! wel...if u count 2 years alot then yeah omg! pleasee pleasee post the hole thing up! i no i read it all before but i wana read the hole thing again!
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my gosh, I was reading this on media miner.
vampire-lover-chica chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
omg! you are one of my favorite writers ever! you finally got this story on fanfiction! well, it may only be chapter one, but still! i've read the whole story and LOVE it to death! you are amazing! way to go!
kyoruaddict25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This story is the best I have ever moved me so where parts I would literally cry from relief and I finished reading the whole thing, I was just pumped up with adrenaline of having read this story. Keep writing.I love it !

I cant stop saying how much i loved it.
xXKimiko SakakiXx chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
hey, i've been reading your stories ever since i found out bout it...like 3 days non stop? xD (wat? it was a little long...)

anyways, you should repost the story up here in FFN. nowadays, the ratings could be a little different now. I've read like even more rated-R-ish lemons here!

great story and chapters! better go and finish those last 23 chapters! xD

Kimiko D
Lady Mac chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you re-posted, I love this story :)
Kikyohater220 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This is a good story. You should write the rest of it. And did you know that Okaa-san means mother or mom. Just to let you know.
Onhiro chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hmm. That's rather depressing. Hopefully the pup will live...

KEEP ON WRITING!