Reviews for Chuck vs the Ex Wife
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
I can just see Casey looking so sharp and handsome to see his ex-wife. I enjoy Charlotte's adoration for her father. Even though she hadn't known him long, he's put himself on the line for her safety and it looks like she's aware of how much he loves her. Very touching! I really like how much you've written John Casey to be such a loving and devoted person behind his gruff exterior. You did a wonderful job with this story! I will definitely be reading your other Chuck fics soon!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Another great action packed chapter! The dialogue is quick and the scenes move swiftly, but it keeps with the flow of the story. Nice job!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Great fight scenes! It's something I definitely have to work on with my own writings. I really like how you planned out the bad guys' motives, through their physical actions and spoken dialogue. And I like how you clued in the bubbles that Chuck saw in his flash with the laundromat, very clever :)
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I can definitely see Ellie and the others getting excited about Chuck doing something so heroic - throwing a party for him, ha, ha! Her enthusiasm is always so fun :) And for Chuck to hide behind Sarah, LOL! That was hilarious! It made me remember an episode of where he said something along the lines of someone hearing "his girlish scream."

I really had to sympathize with Julia and her reasons for hiding Charlotte's birth from Casey. Yet Casey's reasons for not being a "good" husband were justifiable too. Both have their "faults" but now they have this chance to maybe work things out. I'm also very curious to see how Casey really interacts with his daughter.
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Hurray for our hero Chuck! I liked how he convinced Charlotte to listen to him. The explosion of the car was really gripping and the descriptions were vivid, especially the part about the heat of the flames. I "awwwed" when Mr. Tough-Guy Casey got to hold his girl for the first time. Very sweet :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I LOVE how you write Chuck. You have his personality down like nobody's business! Gotta depend on the Russian Mafia to stir up trouble, huh? You've created a very nasty guy here! I can't wait til Team Bartowski beats him and his men down XD

You weren't kidding when you mentioned to me earlier about writers using plots from fan stories. Jeez, you have a daughter whose existence is unknown to Casey and here goes the TV series a few years later with a daughter whose existence is unknown to Casey, but besides the age difference... Someone was snooping through your stories and using the ideas :\

Mad!Casey is mad and I could just see him lifting poor Chuck off the ground. Chuck always seem to get caught in these situations where he's about to get the crap beaten out of him, LOL. But the way you write his character, it's like watching an episode on TV. Clever, witty lines that's funny *and* it saves his behind from getting kicked!
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Now that I am familiar with Chuck, I can now safely read through your stories and enjoy them, because I finally understand who's who and what not :) Your handle over the characters is spectacular. I've always had a soft spot for Morgan-poor guy never gets a break XD The uneasiness between John and his ex-wife was remarkable. The dialogue exchange was great because it offered the reader a peek into their history, even without the need for the background info (which was well written and it wasn't this huge infodump, just enough to entice me into the story). Will review the next chapter when I have time. Great job!
Brandywine00 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Wonderful story!
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Aww, this story is really touching! I really enjoyed it :D
tshdow chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
excellent story. Very nice to read one that is not strictly Chuck and Sarah.
Oh-Sugarbear-Casey chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I just love this story so much. cant wait to read more of your storys for chuck (mostly casey:P)
fictionfrek101 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Beautiful story. On to the sequel.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
ah I loved that story. Casey is actually one of my favorite characters. He always puts up this big bad front, but I think everyone knows he is just a big softy.
spencerthekat chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Now THAT'S the way to end this awesome AU story :)

This story was so sweet...loved it! :)
vandevere chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Aw...Sweet...

Maybe this means Our Favorite NSA Agent will be a little less snarky from now on?

I just thought; maybe this means Casey will be able to get some proper food when he's busy listening to chuck. Milk and cookies is all very fine-and as cute as all geddout-but the other time, John was eating tuna out of a can.

Someone needs to go on a cooking spree, and cook up stuff so John'll have stuff to eat when he's...on assignment...

Well done!

Now, let's see some more Casey Fic!