Reviews for The Mediator
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aww... heh am i always saying this?

butforget that, this was a cute one shot! i just love sasusaku so much! XD

though i cant imagine this as just a one shot. i wish you could continue but anyway, it was good while it lasted X]
Jhelle-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
love it.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Ahh, this totally reminded me of the series. I read the first one, fell in love with it, bought the other six (except the first because since I already know the story, it would be a total waste of moo-la.) and finished them in a day and a half. They were good... marginally, cause sometimes I'll go, 'Hel-lo, Suze, fourth dimension? Time? Preventing Jesse (Mr. McHottie) from ever dying in the first place? Do you not see the light?' So yeah, the plot was admittedly (blatantly) obvious. I preferred All American Girl. Or Size 12, Size 14. Ohh, I'm ranting. Anyway, great job here! Your writing is as good as this other author, annieberry. You guys are friends, right?
Naiya-Hime chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Nyah! You're not going to continue this?

Arg! Not fair!

Bah, whatever.

Cute, but needs to be continued.

PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was good... but erm... are you going o continue it?

Sakura2079 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wait...are you saying your not going to CONTINUE? NO! this one sounds good! aw... i wanna read it till the end...please continue it! plz!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Awe, that was a cute intro. And I like the title too Update soon
AeroCharm chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
are u gonna continue it sometime?
insanitybeckons chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
oh...this is good. u should totally make it a story.

ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
just a series of...? no! i loved it by the way
Purplecherry5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
OH...I likey...keep going! I'm SO alerting this! Now off to read more sasuxsaku ghost stories while watching this weird ghost show in the background...hope you get to up-date soon!

jillykins chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Hm, the first plot seems really cool. like maybe their friendship ensues, and then somehow, she becomes human again! COOL! Heehee and then it could all be fluffy, and really cute and

nah, I'm just blabbering.

But this first plot was really attracting, so...

the tomato chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
plzmake this a full story i love it!
crosses chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
is this story based on the book "the mediator"? well. even if it's not. this story rocks.
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
omg i wanna noe wut happens next please update soon XD
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »