Reviews for The Mediator
asteriskjam chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
You've GOT to be kidding me.

I swear, swear, swear, SWEAR I was JUST about to post something eerily similar. And the first chapter included Ghost!Sakura haunting an as-usual-pissed-off!Sasuke.

Well you wrote it better anyway. XD

Good job, I'll be looking forward to more.
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really good and it would make an awesome story. Update Soon!
pilkul chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
your right... these would make perfect stories alone... if they were continued... i would be sure to inform u if i were to useone~~! but i must say i will be looking forward as who is going to continue what~!

Affinitive chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
WHY! *sniffs* You're gonna kill me one day for not making all the stories full :(. Anywho, this was a way awesome and original one. Kinda angsty and the AU is pretty cool in this sense. Can't wait to read the next!
Lackadaisycal chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wah! Me loves this! I've read The Mediator and loved it! I can't wait to see how this turns out. D You are an awesome writer!
SpillietehInkie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
well, that's unfortunate... since you're a really good writer and this is a really well-written piece...
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hm...this oughta b a nice fic...
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Lol, this is almost as bad my friend and his imaginary friends who WEREN'T imaginary btw, just because we couldn't see them didn't make them imaginary! :P Lawl, XD except in my class they all learned to accept the imaginary friend as part of the group. lol XD

Good luck with this one, I like it a lot so far, it's sweet. I hope it'll have a happy ending :D
Sony89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
ah i really like it the whole idea is amazing ;)
nerd-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Kool, I'm kinda like a profile stalker (I swear it's only because I admire you so much [Lawl]) and I read part of it in ur profile. _ You somewhat completed it in here. Though I'm not one for supernatural fics, this one was great
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
WOW! This one is really good! I still think you should meake this a chapter story though...IT'S REALLY GOOD!

Update Soon!

averageteenhunger chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
really funny and cute!

diet coffee chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I really like it! And I know it's up for grabs, but I think it'd be better if you continued this yourself. I mean c'mon! This is good stuff you're handing out!

But hey, if you wanna just chuck it, go ahead.

Good job though, XD
Bimmel chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Holy-shitter-bunkers .

I actually have a story on the same line as this being typed up right now . xD; How ironic . I got the idea from Meg Cabot's Mediator series , and I thought , holy-shit ! This would be the PERFECT idea for a story . xD;

Even if I've only read the first two , I immediatly thought of the end idea and now I'm just trying to work my way there . :]

So , if you ever see it posted up , don't come in bomb me with bazuka's or something because I didn't mean to steal . xD; (How ironic though how we both have around the same idea .)
xSilverKatanax chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Ok, im gonna try out a plot, because I can't bear to see the beggining of this story go to waste:

Ok, so obviously, Sasuke is transferring into this new school, so Sakura should remain at his side for the reason of having nothing better to do (or something...) and get him through highschool.

For example: Since Sakura is smart, she can help out in classes like Math, English, Chem, History, Language..."The answer is ten, Sasuke." Or something like that.

She can possibly

Mess around with fangirls or people Sasuke doesn't like by pranking them invisibally. Her secret can be shared by Naruto, who she can contact by paper (since he can't see her.) Since she follows Sasuke around, she can follow him on dates (hey, maybe he dates) and give him advice on certain things like: "Hold her hand, dammit!" During this, she gradually discovers her love for him (since i'm assuming this is SasuSaku) while we also learn about her past during the process. Towards the end, its an ultimate dilemma of whether or not to send Sakura on as Sasuke's job as a Soul Reaper. (YES, Bleach)

All of these points aren't really a plot, its just something that happens during the typical Highschool drama Sasuke endures (as a guy,) and how she effects it.

You don't have to use this, im just messing around and seeing if this could work for the story. But by all means, consider! )

56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »