Reviews for Batman
Lady Luna chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
The batman look alike is The Question.
MyDinosaurHands chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Awesome story! Easily the best I've read on this site!
One thing though, and keep in mind this is a very small scruple, I think you should've cut out the part with Chelsea at the end. I get the reference in there of course, but I think it would've been cooler if the penultimate scene was the final scene.

But like I said, great story!
mywherewolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i love the story it is awesome! but when terry was left on the roof confused you should have said

" the man had disappeared leaving terry on the roof confused" but i like alot of your wording! and you are a very good writer
Shingie chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I must say, the plot was amazingly woven together. I loved it! It stayed true to the spirit of the show. This was a fantastic read, a sort of on the edge of your seat type that kept me guessing all the way! And I love how it alludes to the past, the BB episodes that do that (such as Out of the Past) are the best!

The writing was a little choppy, but this was still really really good. I could totally see this being an episode of the show.

Going to check out your other BB fics now ~~
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
This was good!
VeltaIO chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Enjoyed this. Interesting and well done. Liked the ending.
solidchristian-88 chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
Wow. Amazing. Well-thought, and awsome plotline and storytelling!
I loved it! And I don't even *watch* Batman Beyond...wow. Amazing. I love this story!
Too bad it's finished...there's no way for you to contunue it...
The ending was sad, to say the least. But expected. *sigh*
Jakazul chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
WOW!

It's great!

The endings great too.

It's like a real episode.

Maybe better, but still like one!
rugrat0357 chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
On the edge of your seat action. With a Batman Fan-natic, gone to far. Wonderful!
I Wrote These In High School chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
Great idea, and you pulled it off very well. _
omni82 chapter 3 . 12/23/2001
This is truly excellent. Batman's rapid fanboy is stalking Batman. (Did that make sense?) I can't believe he didn't realize that Bruce Wayne was Batman. That's the mystery of superheroing, I guess. The whole being shrouded in mystery thing. Cool story!
Mr. Crimson chapter 3 . 11/10/2001
this was a great piece! I'm just speechless at everything in this! keep this up! _
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 3 . 10/18/2001
Neat! Whacked, but it all makes perfect sense! I could seriously see this as an episode. Good job!
batE chapter 3 . 10/17/2001