Reviews for Little Heroes
asb227 chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
Wow! This is a really original idea! Hope to see some of that Molly/Micah!
KaidaX chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Love it. Totally love it. I love cookies too. I want to adopt Claude and Kensei and give them some cookies... and then eat the rest of the cookies myself, of course.
KaidaX chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
Hehehe Claire's a two-timer... and she's five... I would write more but now I HAVE to read the next chapter before the suspense kills me... I may need some cheerleader blood here...
KaidaX chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
OMG Calude I love Claude he's so cool! Woohoo Claude! Is it racist that I like the British heroes? Ah well, I still love Claude he's so fantastic thank you so much for including him!
KaidaX chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Heroes would be pretty cool if Sylar stopped eating brains and started eating brians... Monty Python beware! Love the story!
KaidaX chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
You might not want anymore revies now, but I just want to say how awesome this is! I'm really happy Kensei's in it. He's my fav. Is Caitlin gonna be in it? I've only read four chapters, so I don't know, but I think little Peter should pick her a flower or make her one of those kiddy valentines cards. This is such an awesome story, it's so funny!
Road1985J2 chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
The time waiting was worthy it. This chapter was great, Kensay was incredible jumping once and again and Peter, as always has to be the hero. Maybe Elle was really flirting with Mohinder, isn't it?

Well, see you soon, A.S.A.P
jade chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
That was really quite good actually and it did make me laugh in a few places, can wait for the next one
Jacquerie's Wish chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Yay, new chapter! I know you have been busy with Deadly and all, but it's very nice to see Little Heroes getting updated! :D

Aww, Sylar and Elle! I adore their psychopathic little faces! Also, how Sylar continues to mispronounce "brains". Gotta love him!

Kensei the daredevil - how very appropriate. XD
Iwasframed chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH LITTLE HEROES! YOU ARE A DIABOLICAL GENIUS WHO HAS ME ADDICTED WITH YOUR FIENDISHLY BRILLIANT STORY! THIS IS, THIS IS, THIS IS... WELL FINE MAYBE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT, BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S SO AWESOME! WRITE MORE PLEASE- OH AND DAPHNE IS A GOOD IDEA
DLHKM chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Update Please!
KittyDoom chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
kl story and an excellent idea

update plz! :D
Kyle Fletcher chapter 12 . 7/4/2008
All dis shizzle-shnazzle is fo' fazzle. I'm imagining them somewhat cartoony, because I do not have pics of everyone when they were five. Yet.

How about better, more filled out paragraphs? I just saw the thingy at the bottom (my very first review *squee*) and thought I should say something.

More of the Sylar/Elleness! LOVE IT!
flitwick chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
This is hilarious! Please continue!
Penman Specialist logged out chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
Great job! Swawesome job! Etc! Exclamation points! A rather different sort of humor, with the old couple. I like it, cause it's finding more ways then just immature kid-things to be humorous. Seducing Mo...I'm guessing Eden, but you never know.