Reviews for Mimeo
Someplace Somewhere chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in ahwile. I love your writing stile. One thing, just try to get into the main plot a bit more. You might have already and I'm just being clueless but yeah. Please up-date soon. •D
swartzvald chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Well, what there is of it is pretty good.
Nyx811 chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
update again
darkheartedmage chapter 13 . 12/11/2007
cool chapter loved the drooling blond girl...i like the name of the story but if you want to change it its your story so yeah up to you...
ohmygoshnoway chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
lol I like her powers! mwahahahahahaha! she can mimick other peoples powers that is so awesome! Keep updating! _
darkheartedmage chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
cryings bad when you have eyes that can blow holes in mountains good chapter
darkheartedmage chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
anger is bad when you have superpowers and a split personality
darkheartedmage chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
yay she has superpowers that were shown two chapters ago...but still yay!
darkheartedmage chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
MPD anyone?
darkheartedmage chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
need to check email sooner you updated chapters that are good!
ohmygoshnoway chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
YAY! another update! lol i loved it! the green guy is toad right?
Bleu Feenix chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
Her power really is hectic, I'm guessing the green man is maybe Ultimate Toad/Toad, and how much is five review brownies in Australian Dollars, and can it be transfered through paypal?
The Painted Lady chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Oh shit! Rogue is on the rampage! I hope Karen can activate her powers in time! This is a really good cliffie, you evil authoress, you! lol. I'm going to be thinking on this all day, now! And guess what? It snowed! I have 5 inches on the wonderful white fluffy stuff on the ground outside! Whee!
Bleu Feenix chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
nice chap, update soon, tired, will stop typing now
ohmygoshnoway chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
OH MY GOD! uh oh what has happened? update soon! the suspense is going to be the death of me! _