Reviews for The Spirit of Family
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I only know anything about FFVII due to an extreme fangirl crush on Vincent once, reading a LOT of Yuffentine fics and watching Advent Children so I'm flying a bit blind but I LOVE this! Poor Sephiroth needs some more love! Snorts, cookies...
EnglishPrincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is such a sweet, heartwarming story. I love the friendship between these two characters. Zack’s compassion and spirit, and Sephiroth’s guarded curiosity seem just right. You have such an engaging writing style. This was a very enjoyable read.
Zomfi chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
You definitly should have something including treats or desserts in your repertoire. What sort of cake could Zack be ? A lemon pie, maybe ? What do you think ?

See you soon!
Maya chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aww... hey.. so cute !
Salacassera chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
"Aw" doesn't begin to cut it :) I think you did a great job with Sephiroth's inner thoughts.
luneress chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow! this was good. never thought of anything like this before myself. i really liked this. it was really really good.
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Aww! This such a cute little ficlet!

I like how Seph went all philosophical at the end...He has such a deep way of thinking, yup yup.

And yes, a cold-hearted Zack would be very very disturbing...

Well written!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Argh, let's try this again! -_-

Well, yes, this fic made me really, really want chocolate chip cookies. LOL. Lucky for me I didn't have much to do over the weekend so I got to make some.

Anyway, so cute! I love how this piece shows how Zack is rubbing off on Zack. And child!Seph is always really interesting to explore. X3

See you!
Mishirith chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Sephiroth Hojo doesn't sound right, but Sephiroth Crescent kinda does. :D I'm never sure if Hojo is the last name or the first name. O.o Anyway, this story was so sweet. _ I love your stories about Sephiroth and Zack.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
So sweet! I'm in full support of the "Give Seph Cookies!" movement. It was nice seeing how Zack was being a good influence and an appreciated one too.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aww, I like this one! Seph loosening up to take a break and visit Zack, and Zack inviting him to become part of his family... it really made me smile!

And to think that Seph's never had chocolate chip cookies! Unthinkable! It's a good thing he's got Zack there to remedy that.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
munber one fic ever! this is the best i've ever readen! I wish there were more fics XD! (not yaoi of Z/S ) SUPPORT Z/S friendship XD! I wonder what Sephiroth will act like if he eats a cookie... I'm curiose.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This was a very cute piece. I really do like how you write these two and their interactions.