Reviews for Hemorrhage
Rast chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Beings that the show introduced us to this awesomely creepy power of Katara's and then basically *never mentioned it again* I always love reading things that deal with her and the gaang's emotional reaction to Bloodbending. I particularly love what you've done here, showing that it's almost...compulsive, in a way, with the whole mouse thing. And I really love Aang's reaction. I've read stories where he confesses his love for to comfort her with this issue, and it makes me happy to see that you took a more selfless approach with this. Very well written, thank you for writing this. :-)
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Yes, yes, YES! Finally, someone else who saw the mostly absolutely lethal form of any bending. I don't know why more people don't see this...

Excelent story, quite enjoyabe.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Excellent story.
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
WIFESBAND!

Amazing!

So...I'd missed The Puppetmaster when it aired the first time, so I had to find it on teh intreweb.

IT WAS AWESOME!

The entire time I was like, "That old lady is so CREEPY!" and as it turned out, she was a creepy psycho old lady!

And am I a horrible person to think that Bloodbending is...kind of cool?

Hahahahaha!

I mean...I'm going to sound totally Boromir of Gondor here, but it could end up being really helpful.

Hahahahahaha! I'm morbid.

BLOODBENDERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN GROUP! AND I WANT TO BE ONE!

Okay...enough of that...

It's entirely surprising that your writing is just as fan-fricken-tastic as usual.

WRITE SOMETHING SUB PAR FOR ONCE DAMMIT! YOU'RE MAKING US ALL LOOK BAD!

-Your Jealous Wifesband
LittleBro chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Kataang rules! I loves your story, it was cute and made a laugh. I love the ending, she was going to say i love you but she did not...DAM IT! GREAT ONE!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw. That was so sweet. I liked it alot. Please keep writing. This was really good. I wish he did say he loved her. *sigh*
TheElite711 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow...i could see this fitting into the episode perfectly. This was pretty good B-). Just like the actual show...the confession was held off again, ah...the suspense LOL :-D. Keep it up!
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hey VAl! Haven't talked to you in a while, I know, but this is one impressive story! They should just let you write the whole Avatar SERIES! Love your work. TTYL, Kyoko
LaChoy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
And you know, this could so go with the storyline. I see it happening. It was such a brilliant episode. And this one shot goes with it perfectly. Ah, the Kataang. And for not writing ATLA for a while, you did a great job. But you always do a good job with anything you write.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Of course Katara's not evil, you are! *winks* He didn't say it! URGH! *spazzes Sokka style* I so totally loved this. This was the best episode so far!
nutshak chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
dude, this was awesome! hey, you wanna see a preview for day of black sun? go to this site, to see a preview of day of black sun! keep it up!
hopewithfeathers chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great job! Aw, poor Katara! :,( I love how Aang comforts her! :D

This story was amazingly awesome!
Cass chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
First your disclaimer made my f-ing day! Second as interseting as I find blood bending I am glad that Katara is against it. You story reads how I think she really reacted after finding she can blood bend the witch that taught her isgoing to die by my hands I'll blast her into the nxt world for forcing that on sweet Katara. And in a finally note I LOVE KATAANG! YEAH SHIPPING!

P.S.- TAZULA (HEHEHE)
IceFire9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great story, I can imagine Katara reacting like that to bending blood.