Reviews for Here In Your Arms
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 9/1
wow an angtsy chapter your seriously ending it there wow
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 8/31
an interesting chapter and nice how they got together
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 8/30
a nice story can't wait for more
8579 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Awwww! Ichigo making a move on Yoruichi!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
aw i want more!
Viranda chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i really love this, and im all for yoruichi and ichigo keep writing and ill keep reading
rescue 007 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
So you leave it at that then never update again? That's sorta fucked up no?
AwkwardlyyyAdorableee chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This story was adorable! I loved it so much! You know what you should do? You should write more YoruIchi stories ;) Pretty please? :3
IchiIchi28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Well, it wasn't citrusy, but it was enough to make me wanna masturbate :D Good work!
ender chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Ending is moot. I don't know what happens to them after that. C' least finish it up. Like...break up or make up or suicide or failure or shellshock or realization or whateverthefuckitcouldbe...

AND...please list the story as complete.
PurpleLemonadex3 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
wait .. what? I'm so confused

she left him?

16FangsofWrath chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great story. I'm not sure how I feel about the end though... I'm a sucker for happy endings but bittersweet ones get me right in the heart. Loved it.
Honest Optimist chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
This fiction was most amazing. Do hope you write more for YoruIchi in the future. It seems that only you and MetalChick are able to capture them and write for them decently enough. My hat is off to you as well.
iCarter789 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I take it this will not be updated?

In that case,

Please write more for Yoru/Ichi!

Holy shit this fiction was hot and kept in character! Definitely my favorite Yoru/Ichi fanfiction. I hope you do write more for them. I would be your beta if you needed one!
Aj Alpha chapter 3 . 5/4/2009