Reviews for Time
stardustandrainbows chapter 40 . 5/20/2013
Wow what a wonderful story! I laughed and cried at the characters you made your own and I'm so glad I read it all in one go! Thank you!
thelittlelostexplorer chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm rereading this again! Always fantastic!
Kirra chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like it because the main character is called KIRRA, where I come from its very uncommon
It means dark lady:)
CeffylGwyn chapter 40 . 10/6/2012
Well that was a truly lovely story. I love the humor you put into it, the sweetness and the sadness. A fantastic read. So now I'm on to read your other King Arthur one which I hope you'll continue soon :)
Kate chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
Fabulous. Just loved it! I generally only read Tristan fics- I think this was my second Gawain story? But it was just wonderful! Really hope you've written something else because I'm about to go look! : )
Kate chapter 37 . 9/26/2012
Stunning. Absolutely stunning scenes in this chapter. You are such a gifted writer- I definitely teared up reading about Lancelot and the boy. It was so beautifully thought through and written. Don't ever stop writing. I have loved this story immensely- it has cost me several hours of sleep. But well worth the time. Excited but sad to keep reading and finish the story.
Kate chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I don't normally like stories that mix and match different times and eras, but yours has an amazingly well-written and intriguing beginning. So far, I'm hooked. Definitely gonna lose sleep with this one. : ) So excited to read the rest- I love stories that take me far away. Excellent job thus far.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 40 . 8/28/2011
Brilliant story. Loved it, and i'm not a fan of the fall back in time business. But you made it work.

again... loved it
LUCY chapter 40 . 8/4/2010
BEST STORY EVER! I LOVED IT!
anenemies chapter 40 . 7/19/2010
That was lovely :D

Really one of the best OC's I've seen in the fandom and, more than that, an intricate and intruiging backstory.

Well done!
IntimationsOfImmortality chapter 40 . 12/5/2008
Another story by EarthSong that I could not stop reading. And now I've been dreaming about knights and have a renewed interest in King Arthur. I did have a question though - what have you read in King Arthur? I'm studying mythology next term and I've only touched on Jessie Weston's From Romance to Ritual which talks about Gaiwan and the grail quest, but I was wondering if you had read anything else?

Anyway, another fantastic job. I love reading your stuff! Are you coming out with another story any time soon?
Miss Loveless chapter 40 . 9/15/2008
I loved, loved, loved this story. Your an amazing writter and I hope to read more and more of your stories. Thanks for the adventure!
gymgurl chapter 40 . 8/8/2008
I loved this story! the way you portrayed everyone was amazing!a huge round of applause goes to you!
Sparkleberry chapter 40 . 3/5/2008
Absolutely beautiful. This story was so wonderfully written. LOVE IT! Kirra was such an awesome character that was truely unique. All the characters already in the movie stayed true to themselves. Again, this story is wonderfully written. A sequal would be nice but it's up to you. Even if it isn't a sequal, I really do hope to read more from you! You are very talented! Absolutely beautiful. Hope everything goes well for you and I hope to see some of your new work soon!
bowsagainstbarons chapter 40 . 3/4/2008
You really did yourself proud on this one.

I take my hat off to you (flourishes imaginary hat.)

I was floored to say the least, and I hope you got some satisfaction out of writing it.

Cheers mate.