Reviews for Accepting Commitment
Puppiesssss chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
i was kind of hoping for more drama like Jirou finally claiming Atobe's lips and Ryoma 'accidentally' running into them kissing and thinking that keigo ditched him not because he is hurt about Ryoma not telling anyone about their relationship but falling in love with another person. it would be fun to watch how Ryoma breaks down from realizing this and asking his parents to send him back to America leaving Keigo to bawl over his own stupid stubbornness. 'cause damn Keigo for ignoring Ryoma sooo long when he's doing something soo out of character as calling so many times and proclaiming his love so many times. damn him for being so selfish and wanting soo much more. but welll i still love the royal pair. they are just too adorable. and loll can you please list all your sequels and prequels on your profile page. i seem to be encountering more and more sequels unintentionally, lolll don't wanna miss anything. and it would actually be better if you just put them all into one story. i don't mind if you leave these already full of reviews and likes stories in your profile, it would be great if you just made another one where you just technically put one story into one chapter, which makes three chapters!
NeoreMyce chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
The introduction at the end couldn't have been more perfectly perfect. It was really enjoyable as the previous ones as well.
secret25 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Opps I meant I also love Avoiding Confrontation but I also love excessive denial! :D

I also accidently pushed the submit button before asking, will you really end it here? No fourth installment? It's still great even if there isn't but I would love one :D

Thanks for the wonderful Royal Pair stories! :D

secret25
secret25 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
HI! There! I have known about this series for a while now and I've read them who knows how many times! I never realized I never reviewed but anyway I was re reading it again and I thought I'd review! :D

I love the way you made Rinko and Nanjiroh react to the news of him being gay that was just great! "You gay kid?" "Yeah" "oh"

that's wonderful if all reactions like that there'd be no problem! :D anyway I just love After The Climax, Excessive Denial and Accepting Commitment! :D They're all wonderfully done and I just love them!
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I like it.
csibpip chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Oh Shit! It was just perfect! Simply loved it! This is my most favourite fanfic!
BeyondMyReach chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
love the introduction at the end
kisskisskill chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Oh man, I think I like your version of Royal Pair the best, ater having read pretty much every Royal Pair fic on . Your Ryoma is such a brat, I love it.
violetkisses chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
ohmy. the last part was just hilarious! i loveeee it.
drippinghoney chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
There were so many little things I liked here. I felt sorry for Sakuno but her train of thought earlier was funny. And I liked how Rinko caught on so fast, and Ryoma talking to Kabaji! Awesome fic. Thanks for writing!
BloodyNeutral chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
-giggle- I hope you continue with more sequels.. XD These are amusing and lovable xD
Youkai Kisaki chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
:P love it ... great work! Gotta love royal ... those two are perfect together! Omake at the end is pure genius ...love it heaps!
Kiyu4u chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Dwah! TTATT -dies-
Kiyu4u chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
LMAO~! The last sentence is hilarious! xD

“Che. Get your hand out of my pants, pervert. Your mom’s watching.”
too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
I like the whole idea of the story, but not the way you write it.

I am not trying to be mean here, just a little criticism.

You rely way too much on dialogue. The talking is leading the story. You need more details, sure they may seem boring, but this way the reader can imagine it just how you wanted and not how they see it. If they see it differently then you imagined it then it might ruin the whole story.

On a good note! I like the humor, very original. Just work on fine tuning the little things and it will be perfect.

Holy crap that was long X]