Reviews for Love Song Requiem
chri5tin3 chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Well, he put her through absolute hell time and time again, left her at the alter for the most cowardly excuse ever and continued to fvck around with other women BUT they finally got where they needed to be!
Arianagrandelover chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Omg Im crying right now. The end was so sweet. I'm happy for heather and James. Great chappie! What happened to TROYELLA though? :(
piewizard chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
luv this story i read ABKAHT and then i found out you had a sequel and i was like 'aaaahhhhh!'

i've already read this story once and i LUV IT!

thanx!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
I loved it!
rill chapter 26 . 11/28/2009
as much as i loved this story i think it has nothing to do with the first part but i loved it as a whole new story

it's sweet , cute and everything

you did an amazing job to continue after 2 years of nothing

great job girl
pamylz chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
That was the sweetest story! Very well written too with a great plot with its various twists. The perfect sequel ended amazingly. Thanks for your great writing!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
I loved it!
xLOVEzanessa chapter 26 . 10/5/2009
that was soo nice.

but the one thing that never got explained was why he left her at the altar. i didn't get that part.

but. i was an ahmazing story overall.
marebear11 chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
Missing this story already
speedsONEandONLY chapter 26 . 6/20/2009
is it really over?

really?

but,

i dont want it to be.

it was a perfect Troy and Ella wedding.
XxBlissfulBlondeBrainxX chapter 26 . 6/18/2009
omg! i can't believe this story is over! it was awesome! :)
just.like.kndrgrtn.x3 chapter 26 . 6/18/2009
OMG, the whole time I was reading this I had "Can't Have You" by the Jonas Brothers on repeat, the lyrics match perfectly. Loved the story, amazing :)
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 26 . 6/18/2009
Loved the ending.

Amazing.

I'm sad the story's over.

- Seraphina
milly4 chapter 26 . 6/18/2009
great story loved it
allirefuseandtheeichuse chapter 26 . 6/17/2009
Aw...so beautiful. That was the perfect way to end a beautiful story. Great job. :D!