Reviews for Three Things I Wrote About Requiem
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/4
Nicely done! It actually makes sense for Tony to have been shot during his rescue mission.
Thanks and cheers!
Lidil chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I like this Tony and Gibbs.
Mezzo Beev chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Reading Scousemuz1k’s “The Thank You Scale” prompted me to reread your “Three Things…” and since I never commented on it before, I now correct that oversight.

Chapter 1 – I like your version with hurt Tony and properly appreciative Gibbs. How the bad guys managed to miss Tony while he took both of them out is beyond me. I guess they spent more time honing their thievery skills than their small arms skills.

Chapter 2 – I loved the letter from Maddie. And I think you’re right that she is the sort to tackle the difficult job of trying to fully express her gratitude.

Chapter 3 – We all were waiting for repercussions from Tony’s double dunk and you’ve done a nice job of delivering. Gibbs’s irascibility is totally in character. Good choice of advice from Ducky – stop thinking about yourself. And totally credible that Tony would be dealing with the medical issues privately. It’s not at all unusual for a person to handle such things privately until they are going to actually impact the work situation.

Chapter 4 – Tony watching telenovelas to brush up his Spanish is a nice detail. I like the fanon notion of Gibbs keeping watch over Tony overnight. It would be nice to see a little bit of this sort of reaching out from Gibbs to Tony in canon, rather than him waiting for Tony to make the first move by showing up at Gibbs’s house.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I loved it, all of it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Each of these is lovely.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Great story! I especially loved the letter. Excellent writing! :)
Livia2001 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Great story!
Belker chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Perfect as ever, celestial! I've said it before and I'll probably say it again; you've got their friendship down to an art!

Love! /Belker
Mokibobolink chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Well if this is the kind of results we get then as far as I'm concerned you can keep on writing about Requiem for as long as your little heart desires. :o)

Great chapter.

-Moki
joosje chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Mea culpa indeed. Altough being a lurker on special ops, this was my favorite part of the series. (which is not at all suprising seeing as I am a hurt!Tony father/son junkie) So I was all exited to see you'd posted something new. alas, it wasn't to be. Still enjoyed the re-read. thanks!
cymraes chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
delighted you cross posted as had not found this before
diana teo chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Your retirement must be treating you well for you to produce this gem of a for touching and heartfelt.I'm all choked up ...Now go back to your retirement and cook up something else...;)
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Love it! I hope you'll be back writing Tony stories again, love 'em!
bethellie chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Great stuff, celestial. As ever. I loved the bit where Gibbs had the realisation about how tall Tony is, it seemed so realistic and natural. Oh, and the cactus. LOVED that, that Tony said it was like his Dad, and Gibbs thought it's like Tony.

One thing I noticed, in your last line:

'He knew Tony would be back soon - a few pounds lighter, definitely, and maybe a few pounds lighter - but he would be Tony again.'

I imagine you had a different example in mind and didn't mean to repeat yourself, there. :P
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Well you should at least have one more chapter with Gibbs conversation with Tony. I bet it would be really good! Please!