Reviews for Chance Meetings
Quite the chapter! So fun!
Storyseeker chapter 31 . 4/20
An awesome end to the London clan arc with Fang! It was sad at the end, with him saying goodbye to Cecily. Made me wonder if he really could have had something good with her?
BlackRaptor1 chapter 31 . 4/19
I truly think Fang has fallen for Cee, even if he won't admit it.

It was nice being in London England. I seriously want to go there one day.

I think by the time Fang gets back it will be Halloween. But even then, he will be chased and pursued again.

I wonder how Fang will feel if he finds out Claw has been hanging out with the family.

But all that is for another time.
aggiefrogger chapter 31 . 4/19
So Fang's finally leaving London! It's kind of sad to say goodbye to the friends he made, but he finally gets to go home and see his son, so that's a plus. I wonder why Richard lied and said that it was the wrong number? Seeing Fang bummed out about not being able to talk to his son really hit me, and I hope that they have a good reunion.

Other than that, it looks like we're going back to the States, and I can't wait to read what happens next!
general zargon chapter 30 . 4/15
Thank you for the update! :) I love Claw, that fluffy tiger-man. Best of luck on your writing!
I wonder if Claw hopes Talon will go shirtless like him from now on so they can have more moments like this. XD
Storyseeker chapter 30 . 3/17
Great chapter! It was very sweet to read how Claw got on with Danny's family and everything, and the best bit was at the end with Talon! Very emotional!
BlackRaptor1 chapter 30 . 3/17
Well, it seems that Claw is becoming a good friend of the family.

Claw has opened up a little bit. It is kinda funny that Claw's human name was Roger Conway. Everytime I think or hear the name "Conway" I automatically think of the 1990's mobster film "Good Fellas".

I wonder how Daniel is going to balance his friendship with Claw visiting and his relationship with his biological father Fang when he comes back from Europe aka London, England? Hopefully everything will be alright.

Talon seems to breath easy and relax, knowing Fang is not in the Country. It is really good to see that Talon and Claw have been patched up and everything seems fine on their end.
aggiefrogger chapter 30 . 3/16
Such a great chapter! Glad we finally get to learn part of Claw's past, and see some humor-type stuff happening. Fang's still in London, though, so I can't wait to see what happens next!
Rashad Brown chapter 29 . 2/22
Fang will get his chance to strike anton and things will get better for Claw. Good,Sad and creepy.
I wonder...will Fang end up killing Sevarius?
Storyseeker chapter 1 . 2/15
Great to see another chapter from you! I agree with Fang, as I don't know if Xanatos knew about the other test subjects or not. He's a hard man to deduct. He wouldn't do anything like that now, but back in his dark days, he was capable of anything.
BlackRaptor1 chapter 29 . 2/15
I have a feeling Xanatos knows more then what he is telling, he has to know at least some things, even if Sevarius didn't tell Xanatos everything.

I am beginning to think that there is trouble on horizon, I don't know what it is, but I got a bad feeling about this. I really do.

Anyway, I wonder what happens back in the Big Apple.
aggiefrogger chapter 29 . 2/15
Great to have you back! What an interesting chapter, showing another side of Fang that I did not think was possible: his compassionate, more human side. And now we know why Claw can't talk, and that Sevarius is still a jerk of the highest order. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Rashad Brown chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
CLAW is the most mature character. He is a diamond in the rough. I love and respect him. He is one of my heroes in the series next to Broadway, Hudson, Brooklyn Goliath and Elisa.